Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 598

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

  1. #476
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHard24 View Post
    I don't think that article has any validity. I would believe a searcher saying they found it at 100 Eaton St. over a blog that says it was a mile further down the road.

    Green, where does Dana Bobo run his business? I have a strange feeling that this guy is or was employed by him at one point. Quite a few small businesses come up via Google but Bobo's Timber Service comes up with nothing. Do we know how many people he employs approximately?
    ONE as i saw
    addy is his home

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  3. #477
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    432
    What makes no sense to me is why would this person just drop the cell phone or any other item for that fact in a place where it could be found so easily? Why not just throw all the things that could connect to Holly in a pond, lake, etc? It makes no sense to just throw things all over the local area.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soul125 For This Useful Post:


  5. #478
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul125 View Post
    What makes no sense to me is why would this person just drop the cell phone or any other item for that fact in a place where it could be found so easily? Why not just throw all the things that could connect to Holly in a pond, lake, etc? It makes no sense to just throw things all over the local area.
    Im not so sure its a cell phone!

  6. #479
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    LOL Stop.

    Anyway, I know the blogger isn't the most reliable source but really, what else belongs to Holly that could be a huge piece of the puzzle? If she had an iphone or an elaborate cell, the info that can be gained if something is there would be significant.
    Pure speculation but if it was a phone and if it was an iphone, it tracks usage.

    "The news that the iPhone secretly tracks and records the location data of its users came as a shock to many, but it turns out security researchers have known about it for some time."

    http://www.livescience.com/13860-iph...ing-truth.html

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shollenberger For This Useful Post:


  8. #480
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    Wow...this RSO sure does seem interesting....is RSO in Benton Co. which is north of Decatur. I'll have to look at the map to see if you would take 69 to get there....BUT....currently in Jackson (Henderson Co.) for stalking two women in malls and making inappropriate sexual comments to them and also being publicly indecent....AND Dickson has pending charges of indecency, simple assault and attempted kidnapping...!!!!....Dickson county is due North of Hickman County where HS's attacker was frightened off in January. A possibility for sure
    This man has been ruled out as a suspect per statements made by LE and published in the Jackson Sun, only last Friday, I do believe. I am certain of the statement, not of the link. It's the article that details everyone with their various injuries and illnesses that are helping in the search, and was at the top of the second page of that article. He is not related.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:


  10. #481
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    ONE as i saw
    addy is his home
    I don't think he works out of his home. They say that he has a routine and leaves the house about the same time everyday. They think that the perp knew this when he took Holly. I think that father works out of the home.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:


  12. #482
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    53
    Local news channel WSMV Nashville just reported no new evidence found today, volunteers will not be called back to search any further. Case will be turned over to LE and emergency rescue personnel. This hasn't been updated on the wsmv.com website so I do not have a link. Please delete if this should not be posted yet. Just wanted to share, this is a very credible news channel.


  13. #483
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I wouldnt post his business number thats why i didnt post a link
    You just did, delete yours too
    ***ELVIS has left the building***

  14. #484
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,077
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Does anyone really think Holly would be riding along with him in a car, and not tied up, probably in the back seat or on the floor? I just don't get a picture of her with hands free, rummaging through her purse for clues to leave, etc...
    Sure, if he had a gun sitting on his lap. (Totally not saying I think that, just saying).
    Personally I think he dropped evidence all over likely without her in the vehicle.

  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sarx For This Useful Post:


  16. #485
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Shollenberger View Post
    Pure speculation but if it was a phone and if it was an iphone, it tracks usage.

    "The news that the iPhone secretly tracks and records the location data of its users came as a shock to many, but it turns out security researchers have known about it for some time."

    http://www.livescience.com/13860-iph...ing-truth.html
    thats awesome! why cant they invent something to track our children?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  18. #486
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    Considering her car was still in the car port at her parents home, meaning she never left that morning in her car, the entire "he threw evidence by her school to fool LE as to where she was abducted" scenario doesn't quite make sense.
    First of all, her car wasn't in a car port. Secondly, I explained how this all would work in the post. It might not make sense to you, but it clearly makes sense to me in that the abductor might want LE to be confused as to any number of people who might have taken her from her school and would be investigating them first...giving him more time to cover himself.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  20. #487
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    First of all, her car wasn't in a car port. Secondly, I explained how this all would work in the post. It might not make sense to you, but it clearly makes sense to me in that the abductor might want LE to be confused as to any number of people who might have taken her from her school and would be investigating them first...giving him more time to cover himself.
    Where was her car?

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  22. #488
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,167
    Quote Originally Posted by greengreen View Post
    No. I never said he had his own tree service.
    GG,

    Thanks for joining WS and taking time out of your busy days to help us.

    1. Does the Bobo family have any ties to McKenzie Tree Service?

    2. A call was received with information sometime Saturday/Sunday which led to finding a piece of evidence, is that correct? I think the call was the "significant" thing.

    More important, thank you for helping in the searches....

    score

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:


  24. #489
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kingston, ON
    Posts
    1,007
    I don't know how they would know it was Holly's cell phone? If they found a cell phone it would have to be tested or at least charged - if it has been on the side of the road through all of the weather I doubt it would work ??? Not many cell phones have any distinguising features that it is 'yours' - ie no name on it, etc. They may have found one but I would think it would take a day or so to say it was for sure hers - imo

  25. #490
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Tn
    Posts
    132
    Maybe the caller knows who it is who took her....

    They should have just told them everything they know if they knew where the phone was because now they are going to be in the spotlight...

    (IF it was the phone)

  26. #491
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kingston, ON
    Posts
    1,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    thats awesome! why cant they invent something to track our children?
    we can track our cell phones, ipads, pets, but not our kids

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to another nosey mom For This Useful Post:


  28. #492
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,999
    Quote Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
    LOL Stop.

    Anyway, I know the blogger isn't the most reliable source but really, what else belongs to Holly that could be a huge piece of the puzzle? If she had an iphone or an elaborate cell, the info that can be gained if something is there would be significant.
    sowwy. couldn't resist.


    I have no good answers. Only wishes. I could think of many things I wish that it were.

    For example. I wish ... that they found her discarded license AND his.

    Then I change my mind b/c I don't even like that thought.

    Okay. Try again.

    I wish that they found a note from Holly saying she's safe and where they can find her.

    Just very sad that there's been no progress here...
    I know where you post.


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  30. #493
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSkit View Post
    Maybe the caller knows who it is who took her....

    They should have just told them everything they know if they knew where the phone was because now they are going to be in the spotlight...

    (IF it was the phone)
    Could of just been a man walking down the road that saw it.
    and called it in.

  31. #494
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    I don't think he works out of his home. They say that he has a routine and leaves the house about the same time everyday. They think that the perp knew this when he took Holly. I think that father works out of the home.
    I would think a tree service would need some large equipment so does he store that in the outbuilding on his property or does he store it near Eaton?

  32. #495
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Where was her car?
    It was at the home. There isn't a car port on the house but a patio that people in that area call a car port for whatever reason.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

    nao

  34. #496
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    First of all, her car wasn't in a car port. Secondly, I explained how this all would work in the post. It might not make sense to you, but it clearly makes sense to me in that the abductor might want LE to be confused as to any number of people who might have taken her from her school and would be investigating them first...giving him more time to cover himself.
    Where was her car, was it at her parents home?
    If it was at her parents property then it makes no sense that anyone in LE would be fooled into thinking she was abducted at her school when the car would be a clear indication she never left on her own that morning.
    I guess he could be trying to throw suspicion at another student at Holly's school, but I thought you were saying it could have been tossed in order to make LE think she was actually abducted from school not the home. Sorry if I misunderstood.
    Last edited by evelyn24; 04-25-2011 at 07:33 PM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to evelyn24 For This Useful Post:


  36. #497
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    BrookeBCNN Brooke Baldwin
    TBI Director just told me this "significant" piece of evidence found over the weekend could be a "game changer." #HollyBobo

    http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeBCNN

    eta: retweeted to me by casesignal
    Apologising in advance for the frustration here....but these little "catch phrases" that LE is throwing out..."significant", "game changer"...tell us nothing. They are neither positive nor negative & they're so broad, that they may as well not say anything......ok, rant over, ...stepping away from the 'puter now.....................

  37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:


  38. #498
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    where orchids grow on trees
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    thats awesome! why cant they invent something to track our children?
    and our pets!

  39. #499
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    13,160
    Quote Originally Posted by another nosey mom View Post
    we can track our cell phones, ipads, pets, but not our kids
    Exactly my dogs are microchipped! Heck ill be able to find my dogs but not my children!

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  41. #500
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    sowwy. couldn't resist.


    I have no good answers. Only wishes. I could think of many things I wish that it were.

    For example. I wish ... that they found her discarded license AND his.

    Then I change my mind b/c I don't even like that thought.

    Okay. Try again.

    I wish that they found a note from Holly saying she's safe and where they can find her.

    Just very sad that there's been no progress here...
    I agree... just seems like they've gone nowhere.

  42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rallihanna For This Useful Post:


Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 545
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 07:25 PM
  3. Replies: 544
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:08 AM
  4. TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #7
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Holly Bobo
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:23 PM
  5. Replies: 531
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •