IN - Victor Flores, 35, & Juan Perez, 33, buried at Gary horse farm, 9 April 2011

January.

Reaction score
Two unidentified bodies were discovered Sunday morning in a manure pile at a Gary horse farm.

Gary Police Cpl. Mike Barnes said a man who was boarding his horse at the stable spotted what he thought was a dead body and called police around 10:30 a.m.

A body was partially wrapped in plastic, and an officer spotted a foot protruding from a plastic bag in another part of the mound, which turned out to be the second body. The bodies were bloated, but investigators aren’t sure how long ago they died. The Lake County Coroner’s office confirmed that one of the bodies was a man, but it is unknown whether the other body is that of a man or woman.

More: http://posttrib.suntimes.com/5002684-537/bodies-discovered-in-pile-of-manure-at-horse-farm.html

how low can you go but to bury someone under a 15' pile of manure?

I didn't think there were any farms in Gary. this raises the serious question of how they got there. I mean how many people would have had access to a farm where they could get on the property without being seen and start piling the manure without being caught?

What the hell?! There are some sick, twisted people in this world...evil, heartless.

Probably two poor souls who were never even reported as being missing.

From the link in the OP:

Both bodies, one of which was a man, were wrapped in plastic, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

I guess we can rule out accident since they were wrapped in plastic.

Awaiting more info from MSM.

Someone had access either to equipment needed to move an existing pile of manure, place bodies and then replace pile of manure, or someone who works at that horse farm and is responsible for that manure pile is responsible.

That is the only options I can see at this time.

Here are the approximate GPS coords incase anyone is interested.

41.577796,-87.31719

It had to be someone who was cleaning out the horse stalls. I used to have horses and when I cleaned out the stalls I would pile the manure in an area of the pasture. It takes awhile to get a 15 foot pile. I figured 1 to 2 wheel barrels per horse each week.

The MSM article indicates both victims were shot execution style.

I'm glad they were both id'd. Prayers sent to for both families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back