Man urinated on Walgreens cough drops, cops say

Softail

Reaction score
:eek:

Man urinated on Walgreens cough drops, cops say
Police say the unknown man looked around, unzipped his pants and urinated on 110 packages.
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

10:52 a.m. EDT, April 25, 2011

Sanford police are looking for a man who urinated on more than 100 unopened cough-drop packages at Walgreens last week.

The man went into the store at 2501 S. French Ave. at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday and walked to the cough-drop aisle.

Police say the unknown man looked around, unzipped his pants and urinated on 110 packages of cough drops.

Afterward he walked to the pharmacy and tried to fill a prescription, but didn't have the correct paperwork. He then left the store.

The store's video surveillance system captured the incident and police are working to identify the man.

Anyone with information about the man is urged to call Sanford Police Department or Crimeline at 1-800-423-8477.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-walgreens-urinating-man-20110425,0,3145866.story

Sounds like he didn't like the cough drops.

Maybe they should have filled the prescription anyway...sounds like he really needs it.

eeewwwwwwwwww

I agree with momtective, someone is out of their meds or just a sick, mean freak.

:puke:

Yes, someone woke up and definitely forgot to take their meds. Cough Drops? Who would have thunk!

Mel

I feel bad for the employees that had to clean that mess up! Yuck!

Yes, someone woke up and definitely forgot to take their meds. Cough Drops? Who would have thunk!

Mel

Maybe his doctor had been particularly rough in telling him to turn his head and cough just before he came in. :eek:

I feel bad for the employees that had to clean that mess up! Yuck!

I guarantee you that the guy who cleaned that up wasn't making much more than minimum wage. I think a lot of people would quit if they were asked to clean that up.

I wonder if they've rearranged those shelves now so the cough drops are above the Depends? :waitasec:

ALL my cough drops are from Walgreens! :sick: Not that Walgreens, but you never know how widespread this phenomenon might be. Maybe he was trying to pick up the medicine with that "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now" commercial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megs89
Back