1106 users online (270 members and 836 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 137
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719

    2011.04.25 Motion in Limine to Exclude "31 Days"

    Quote Originally Posted by GourmetSoy View Post
    New Defense motion:
    "To prohibit any reference to photographs and social behavior of Ms. Anthony that occured within the "31 days", as such conduct is irrelevant and inadmissable as to consciousness of guilt......"

    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27662775/detail.html
    Can we say last ditch effort to please, your honor, don't let the SA say mean things about our girl from during the 31 days Caylee was missing? She didn't try to evade the law (the crux of the argument in this motion), so it should be out. No, she was just not being a mother looking for a lost child AT ALL during that time.

    Mason penned this one. And, a word of advice, Mason, of course it isn't evidence of evading the law because she thought she got away with it! She was moving on to her new Bella Vita life!

    And I love how "31 Days" was put in quotes the whole time in the motion like that makes it more speculative than actual. But guys, YOUR CLIENT came up with that! How would she know the exact amount of days if she hadn't committed the crime? Nice try, but I feel a big fat denied coming down hard on this one.

    What do you all think about this new motion?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,096
    HA! I was making a thread when yours popped up Aedrys.

    All I can say after reading this motion...is "Yeah, right". Looks like a Hail Mary to me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    23,970

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Can we say last ditch effort to please, your honor, don't let the SA say mean things about our girl from during the 31 days Caylee was missing? She didn't try to evade the law (the crux of the argument in this motion), so it should be out. No, she was just not being a mother looking for a lost child AT ALL during that time.

    Mason penned this one. And, a word of advice, Mason, of course it isn't evidence of evading the law because she thought she got away with it! She was moving on to her new Bella Vita life! Nice try, but I feel a big fat denied coming down hard on this one.
    No worries, this is the exact same type of behavior that got Scott Peterson convicted, only he pretended to search for his wife, all while calling his girlfriend, pretending he was in Paris, drinking, having sex, and golfing...
    Casey must've thought Caylee was under those bar stools! Devil in a blue dress, blue dress, devil with a blue dress on!!!
    Last edited by LinasK; 04-25-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    HA! I was making a thread when yours popped up Aedrys.

    All I can say after reading this motion...is "Yeah, right". Looks like a Hail Mary to me.
    Great minds think alike! Ha! I totally agree with you. I saw the title of the motion and rolled my eyes immediately.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    320
    How could it be excluded?! Casey's actions during those 31 days ARE very revelant. Pictures of herself and social behaviors are a snap shot of her state of mind. Casey actions say she was having a great time during the time her child was "missing". Please...

    Teresa

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,143
    You have to give them credit for sheer unadulterated chutzpa, I mean who would have thought they would have the audacity to file that one, HHJPs chair must be rockin' with laughter at this very moment...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    20,002
    What else do they have left??!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    23,970

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    How could it be excluded?! Casey's actions during those 31 days ARE very revelant. Pictures of herself and social behaviors are a snap shot of her state of mind. Casey actions say she was having a great time during the time her child was "missing". Please...

    Teresa
    Yup! La Bella Vita!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

    Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

    Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

    I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Their panic and desperation is showing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    926
    Talk about slathering crazy on toast and serving it up with a straight face.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    998
    I think the defense is just trying to be a pain. I think CM knows this will be denied. He mentioned a long time ago that this trial would be a circus. I think this is just his way of making sure that it will be.

  12. #12
    essies's Avatar
    essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamperoo View Post
    You have to give them credit for sheer unadulterated chutzpa, I mean who would have thought they would have the audacity to file that one, HHJPs chair must be rockin' with laughter at this very moment...
    + + = EPIC FAIL!!

    "It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    12,517
    I always get a kick out of Judge Perry when he denies these types of motions. He always has such a subtle way of saying "Your motion is denied, and the case law you cite has absolutely nothing to do with anything relating to this case"


    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    154
    Looks like the DT has reached the end of the hallway, hand on the door knob,
    not wanting to open it, unless it is room full of their re-invented truth. How's that going for you Guys? Not so hot? This is sooooooooo desperate! .........

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,037
    I think what the Defense Team would really like to do is file a motion to exclude the fact that Caylee ever existed. that's what I think...lol
    Last edited by momtective; 04-25-2011 at 03:43 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Motion In Limine To Exclude Mental Health Experts
    By SoCalSleuth in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 333
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:03 AM
  2. "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry
    By wallflower67 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. Replies: 108
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:43 AM

Tags for this Thread