TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information
STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.

The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

RE ESN#

I have an iphone, and can't get to the battery. How do you find an ESN# on that phone? Just curious.

TIA

I've seen it reported that there are currently 3 command posts set up for searches. Does anyone know where these command posts are located, so that I can add them to the map?

RE ESN#

I have an iphone, and can't get to the battery. How do you find an ESN# on that phone? Just curious.

TIA

It can be found on the About screen, if the device is on.

I've seen it reported that there are currently 3 command posts set up for searches. Does anyone know where these command posts are located, so that I can add them to the map?

You have the fairgrounds marked.
The first one was Bear Creek Baptist Church.
I believe there was one at Bible Hill Baptist Church as well.
There was also one at Yellow Springs Baptist Church. I think it was Baptist. It may be a Methodist church. One of the 2 for sure.
And one at Natchez Trace State Park. I don't know which 3 it is talking about??? But I had also heard the number 3.

With that being said you always had to sign in at the Fairgrounds first before going to any other place. (It was only at Bear Creek a couple of days)

Did anyone have a quote that indicated that Holly was likely to be alive, from whatever was most recently found? I had not seen anything like that, only that her family was relieved that the item was found, and that LE felt it might lead to a breakthrough.

I gathered that they were glad something new was found partly because the search was starting to be in the winding down stage and it gave it new life, and also because it could lead to more clues, but I have read a lot of posts that thought it indicated she was alive and wondered if I missed a video, thanks.

While i'm not one to think abductors leave a trail of the victims items to be found-
i cant help but think of Morgan Harrington when the killer placed her shirt in the opposite area of where the searchers were- to throw everyone off track.

that said, i'm still inclined to think these items fell accidently during transport. especially if the sicko was using an ATV

Is it possible that the "significant item" found, and that gave hope to the searchers and family, is an actual note or signal from Holly herself?

I'm certainly hoping it was something that contained a note or message of some type!

Did anyone have a quote that indicated that Holly was likely to be alive, from whatever was most recently found? I had not seen anything like that, only that her family was relieved that the item was found, and that LE felt it might lead to a breakthrough.

I gathered that they were glad something new was found partly because the search was starting to be in the winding down stage and it gave it new life, and also because it could lead to more clues, but I have read a lot of posts that thought it indicated she was alive and wondered if I missed a video, thanks.

For my part, I didn't mean to imply that the article indicated she might be alive. Rather, I meant that I can't imagine finding certain items would make the family "hopeful." Pieces of her clothing, for example, would likely not be considered a "gamechanger," (in other words, something that would make them hopeful she'd be found.) An empty wallet, articles of clothing, shoes, pieces of hair, all these probably would not make the family or LE "hopeful," they'd merely be additional pieces of evidence. JMO

I'm certainly hoping it was something that contained a note or message of some type!

I just remember them having seachers peering so close to the ground...they were looking for something very small. I'd be very surprised if it was something FROM Holly, rather than of Holly.

Also, from what others have said about the CNN interview, the reporter said "game changer" and the LE rep sort of agreed. It was not his phrase, FWIW.

There was also one at Yellow Springs Baptist Church. I think it was Baptist. It may be a Methodist church. One of the 2 for sure.
And one at Natchez Trace State Park. I don't know which 3 it is talking about??? But I had also heard the number 3.

With that being said you always had to sign in at the Fairgrounds first before going to any other place. (It was only at Bear Creek a couple of days)

I don't have a problem with the general public knowing where the search stations are, however IMO, they shouldn't be broadcasting where the searches are taking place. This is giving the perp way too much info as to how the investigation is going.

Thanks greengreen! I got them added. Is the one at Bible Hill still there? After the fairgrounds, that was the first one that they headed out to on the 15th.

Greengreen:

I had previously linked 3 Car Wash Locations in town.

Do you know if any of them obviously have surveillance cameras, or if there are more than 3 locations?

GG,

Thanks for joining WS and taking time out of your busy days to help us.

1. Does the Bobo family have any ties to McKenzie Tree Service?

2. A call was received with information sometime Saturday/Sunday which led to finding a piece of evidence, is that correct? I think the call was the "significant" thing.

More important, thank you for helping in the searches....

score

I posted this in the last thread....wonder if you saw it, GG. Thanks!

I just remember them having seachers peering so close to the ground...they were looking for something very small. I'd be very surprised if it was something FROM Holly, rather than of Holly.

sbm

clu..Did you notice there was a man on his hands&knees searching with the others & he was the ONLY one without GLOVES on? I couldn't believe it! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah