04-25-2011, 10:33 PM #1
I thought I would be helpful and informative to make a list of the witnesses in trial. It was reported that there would be 40 witnesses, as of the time of this post 8 people have testified. I have marked the people who have already testified in red.
1) Angela DeCicco - Sheri's mother, she identified the victims and testified to the names and birthdates.
2) FBI agent who made the model home
3) Officer Donjon
4) Officer Patton
5) Debra Von Nida - an investigator for the Madison County Coroner's Office who was called to the Coleman house for her expertise in taking body core temperatures, described that process.
6) Dr. Raj Nanduri - performed the autopsies
7) Jared Huch - EMT that responded to the Coleman home
8) Gary Hutchison - Paramedic that responded to the Coleman home
04-25-2011, 10:35 PM #2
Other people set to testify:
Dr. Michael Baden
Detective Justin Barlow
please feel free to add witnesses
Last edited by CCup; 04-25-2011 at 10:43 PM.
04-25-2011, 10:38 PM #3
Would add as likely to testify:
At least one computer forensics person to testify to the links between CC's computer and the threats sent to the Coleman home
Tara Lintz (albeit reluctantly)
The handwriting specialist to testify about the spray-painted messages and perhaps the similarities between the death threats and CC's known writing samplesYou can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
Be not simply good. Be good for something.
04-25-2011, 10:39 PM #4
Robert A. Leonard, a forensic linguist and professor at Hofstra University~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM #5
How in the world could I forget Tara?? And this is why I need you all to assist in this list!!
04-25-2011, 10:43 PM #6
I believe there was a mention of a neighbor testifying to hearing something that night.
04-26-2011, 06:11 PM #7
Day 2 Witnesses that testified:
9) Dr. Michael Baden - Baden told the jury here that it took four or five minutes each for the three victims to die, that they were killed at about the same time and that the same ligature was probably used to strangle them all. Testified to TOD being around 3 am.
10) Detective Justin Barlow - He testified that he got a man to install a video surveillance system of the Colemans' house after Chris Coleman said he was getting threats related to working as a bodyguard for televangelist Joyce Meyer. Barlow's camera showed Chris Coleman leaving the house for his morning workout the day of the murders.
Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/26/168493...#ixzz1KfakjDKs
04-26-2011, 06:15 PM #8
04-27-2011, 07:41 PM #9
Day 3 of Testimony:
Justin Barlow - continued his testimony. He and Brad Coleman got into an exchange of words. Barlow said Brad Coleman mouthed "you are dead" to him. They were both called back into the courtroom and sworn in. Judge Wharton warned Brad Coleman that no such gestures would be allowed in his courtroom and that a bailiff would be watching him from now on.
The only other testimony today was the videos of Chris Coleman interrogation on the day of the murders.
04-28-2011, 05:34 PM #10
Day 4 trial witnesses:
1) more from Justin Barlow and interrogation video
2) Tara Lintz - Chris' mistress, testified that affair started November 2009, that had planned to marry, he told her divorce papers would be served on May 4, she wore his promise ring to court, sex tapes and other sexual photos were shown to court
04-30-2011, 09:15 AM #11
Day 5 Witnesses: Sheri Coleman's friends and deposition from Joyce Meyer
11) Meeghan Turnbeaugh
12) Kathy LaPlante
13) Christine Cincotta - testified Friday that she was in charge of cell phones for Joyce Meyer Ministries. She got an email from Chris Coleman in mid-December 2008. Then she heard from Sheri Coleman about her marital problems. She got suspicious about the cell phone traffic and pulled the records for Chris Coleman's ministry phone. She found all the calls to Lintz.
14) Vanessa Riegerix
15) Jessica Wade
16) Stephanie Jones
17) Susan Boyd - who worked in human resources at the ministry, testified Friday that the ministry questioned new hires on divorce and read them a script that said an adulterous affair "would be grounds for termination."
18) Abby Kelly - a crime scene technician with the Illinois State Police. Testified to pictures of the marks and scratched on CC's arm. They showed visible red patches on one forearm, and two red scratches on the other.
19) Jonathan Peters - a police chaplain, testified that he had counseled Coleman in the hours after the murders. He said Coleman appeared 'stoic," and later voluntarily showed him his scratched arm, wondering how it had happened
20) Joyce Meyer - pre-recorded testimony
21) Dan Meyer - pre-recorded testimony
05-01-2011, 07:16 PM #12
What witnesses does the defense have lined up?
05-01-2011, 07:54 PM #13
None that we have heard of.
05-02-2011, 05:30 PM #14
Day 6 Trial Witnesses:
22) James Kientzy - an AT&T director,
23) Michael Brown - Illinois State Police scientist testified an initial test indicated semen might be present, but further testing was unable to determine whether it was indeed semen and if so, whom it belonged to.
24) Thomas Gamboe - Illinois State Police, analyzed footwear impressions saying most belonged to police officers' boots. One faint impression was found at the basement window possible entry point.