1190 users online (213 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Does anyone know if there is or will be any testimony about whether or not each victim was murdered where they were found, in their beds? Or is there any evidence to suggest the murders happened elsewhere and the bodies were placed in the beds afterward?

Quote Originally Posted by robinparten View Post
    OK - another theory, based upon the neighbor saying that heard arguing that night:

CC had told Tara that divorce papers would be served the day of the murders. Perhaps CC laid down the law to Sheri and told he he WOULD divorce her, an argument ensued, she again refused divorce as an option, and then he moved to plan B, which was to kill her. The kids may or may not have been part of the plans to murder, but because they were awakened by the arguing and he knew they would be questioned by police, CC had to murder them too.
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...storyid=176567

Re=reading the search warrants, I cannot give Coleman credit for any "spontaneous" murder. These threats started in Jan. On April 27, the lasst one said "Your greatest nightmare is about to happen."

Coleman is setting this up in a timeline. A week before he's saying its coming.

Then there is reference to threats Sheri is getting on her Facebook in the Search Warrants. She had to close it because of these threats.

There was no way that giving him a divorce could have enabled Sheri to prevent her own slaughter or that of her sons. Divorce meant job loss.

Death, howver, meant the Ministry felt forever guilty about Chris. What a wonderful new atmosphere. Maybe more money, more promotions..."His family was killed because of us. We owe Chris."

Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...storyid=176567

Re=reading the search warrants, I cannot give Coleman credit for any "spontaneous" murder. These threats started in Jan. On April 27, the lasst one said "Your greatest nightmare is about to happen."

Coleman is setting this up in a timeline. A week before he's saying its coming.

Then there is reference to threats Sheri is getting on her Facebook in the Search Warrants. She had to close it because of these threats.

There was no way that giving him a divorce could have enabled Sheri to prevent her own slaughter or that of her sons. Divorce meant job loss.

Death, howver, meant the Ministry felt forever guilty about Chris. What a wonderful new atmosphere. Maybe more money, more promotions..."His family was killed because of us. We owe Chris."
    You are right about the threats. But why would he bother arguing with someone he was about to murder?

Quote Originally Posted by robinparten View Post
    You are right about the threats. But why would he bother arguing with someone he was about to murder?
    I see this kind of "argument."

Sheri awakes and sees him standing there with the ligature. She screams and tries to reason with him. He vents his fury..blames her for what he is about to do. "YOU are keeping me from God's will for my life!" (a quote she repeated before to friends." "I want Tara, not you!" "You MADE me choose this!"

This is not a debate..it's his final degradation of Sheri before he kills her..she is yelling back..frightened pleading for her life.

He is loudly BLAMING her for her own death as he punches her to subdue her and struggles to get the noose around her neck.

This is the kind of "loud exchange"...last confrontation...that I believe fits the crime.

I wonder about the bedrooms and where they are relation to one another. Could the boys easily hear noises in their parents bedroom? They would have been terrified, I think.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Good morning all!

Going to lock this one up shortly. Kimster started our Day Three thread for us. We Kimster!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7