Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I thought it took 24 hours for an eye to go black?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5671 View Post
    Agree-case closed...And that's w/o the mountain of circumstancial evidence that will be presented by the end of the trial...this is coming down to life in prison or death penalty debate vs a guilt or innocent debate...
    only life in prison. Pat Quinn finished what George Ryan started and Illinois will no longer have death penalty as of July 2011

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    I'm wondering about that fight too. Perhaps that neighbor will testify.

Also the timing of his "communications" that night with Tara.

I have read several comments (nothing official) that Tara testifies on Thursday.
    It will be interesting to see what their conversations were about... Was she giving him an ultimatum? Or was he reporting the status of his "plan" - which would indicate to me that she was aware of his intentions. And if that was the case, why would she want him? (I'm thinking of Drew Peterson here!)

Perhaps violence gave Chris a high of sorts and he had to "talk" to Tara. (Sorry - that is a tad bit crude.)

Well - we will see - I am anxious to hear the timing of the calls and, hopefully, the content.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

The defense pushed the point that the doctors disagreed on their findings and that Dr. Baden said he doesn't find any fault with the inital forensic pathologist's findings.
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256...is-went-to-gym
    IMO the defense can push the point they didn't agree all they want... they are splitting hairs here. The fact still remains both doctors do agree they were dead by 5 a.m., likely earlier. That still leaves 43 minutes with Chris in the home with his dead family. With the evidence of a struggle on Sherri's body, if SODDI, why didn't Chris hear the struggle? He did, because he was the one she was struggling with to save her life. They can't explain those 43 minutes.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stella5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I thought it took 24 hours for an eye to go black?
    It depends on the circumstances -
    The "black" is the ruptured capillaries and/or vessels and depending on the exact location and the strength of the punch, it can be very quickly.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to who knew? For This Useful Post:

Brpkelly Brian Kelly
    Surveillance video at #Colemantrial shows him leaving home, no activity until pd arrives. Det. Testifies Coleman didn't ask how they died.

Interrogation video next up.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stmarysmead For This Useful Post:

I wonder if that video of coleman's house shows him fake crying on the front lawn....
    -
    I found the tidbit that he never asked how they died intriguing...if your 2 child and wife were murdered, wouldn't you want to know how????

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brian5671 For This Useful Post:

I didn't know Sheri had a black eye. Did this happen during the commission of the crime, or before? The Defense wants to say the couple was working things out, and things were better between them. Now, there's a neighbor that heard loud voices/fighting in the middle of the night.

IMO, from everything I've read and know about this case so far, this was not a sudden rage from Chris, but a planned killing of his wife and children. I think Sheri got that black eye as she struggled. Chris had scratches on his arm. Sheri struggled for her life against this selfish killing machine. It didn't stop there either. The boys had to go, too. Why, why, why?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

I was wondering how long was CC bald? I see he has hair now so was wondering if that was part of his plan so none of his hair fell in crime scene area?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

Finally some liver temps!

"Coroners took the temperature of Sheri Coleman's liver at 11 a.m. and recorded 90.4 degress. Then it was taken again at the funeral home at 1:17 p.m. and was recorded as 87.4 degrees.
    Defense attorney Jim Stern said that was a rate of 1.5 degrees an hour, which he calculated put Sheri Coleman's time of death at 5:30 a.m., while her husband was at the gym.
    Baden said Stern got it wrong, because the body does not start losing heat for three to four hours after death."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/26/168493...#ixzz1Kf7RDyIu

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stella5 For This Useful Post:

Aimee, he had hair the day the bodies were discovered and shaved it all off shortly before his arrest. I remember being shocked at how different he looked in his Mug Shot.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stella5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stella5 View Post
    Aimee, he had hair the day the bodies were discovered and shaved it all off shortly before his arrest. I remember being shocked at how different he looked in his Mug Shot.
    oh ok....in the family pics he was bald so I thought it was for a reason. Guess he goes back and forth??

24. The Following User Says Thank You to *~Aimee~* For This Useful Post:

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...-begins-today/

Two witnesses today.

"One is forensic pathologist Dr. Michael M. Baden, recognizable to many as the star of the HBO series “Autopsy”.

He’s expected to testify about his determination as to the time of death of Sheri, Garett and Gavin Coleman, a very important point in the case against accused triple-murderer Chris Coleman.

Defense attornies claim Dr. Baden made his determination based on select information provided by investigators.
    (BBM)
    Right....because Michael Baden is too stupid and/or doesn't value his reputation enough to make sure he gets ALL of the relevant information. Give me a break!!!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CCmakes3 For This Useful Post:

Brpkelly Brian Kelly
    #Colemantrial done for day. Video interview shows him sobbing, texting. He says night before "She fell asleep in my arms on the couch"

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stmarysmead For This Useful Post:

Twitter: Brpkelly Brian Kelly
    #Colemantrial Coleman's phone shows first call to check on Sheri at 5:43 am. Surveillance video shows him leaving home then.
    "No one believes a word out of your mouth, why do you keep talking?" --Ryan Owens (ABC News)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KMouse For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast