1075 users online (204 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

NC-Terry Lamar Jones, Jr., 28, faces 64 felony counts of sexual activity w/ a student

"I had an affair with my high school teacher," the article reads. "We had sex every day. I began spending the night with him; skipping school; lying to my friends and family just to keep this whirlwind romance a secret."

The woman claims that Jones drove her to Greensboro to have an abortion. The article also alleges that he had an improper affair with her best friend, who was also one of his students.

Another article:

"....Jones' attorney, David Freedman, said: "People are quick to judge in matters when people are charged, especially when a teacher is accused of having a relationship with a student...."

More at link

Yes, I'd have to admit that I'm extremely quick to judge a teacher who has any sort of sexual contact with a student, whether she is of the age of legal consent or not. And to take her to have an abortion to protect his job and reputation? Yep, even quicker to judge that. And note that the man is accused of having sexual contact with the teen's best friend. How many other girls were preyed upon?

What in the heck is it with music and band teachers?