2011.04.27 - Day three of the trial -LE interview with Barlow

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Fox2 news ticker this morning they are reporting that 3 more hours of the tapes will be played this morning, followed by Det. Justin Barlow's testimony this afternoon. On that ticker it says so far CC can be seen sobbing, followed by CHUCKLING!!! He is laughing in his taped interviews regarding the deaths of his family! No wonder the defense tried so hard to not allow the taped interview into evidence. Looking forward to hearing what exactly could be so funny to CC about his family being slain.

I read that he was texting during the breaks. I'm guessing he just couldn't be without a little Tara-love for very long. After all, he was texting her right after the funerals..why not during breaks in the interrogation?

I read that he was texting during the breaks. I'm guessing he just couldn't be without a little Tara-love for very long. After all, he was texting her right after the funerals..why not during breaks in the interrogation?

That says to me that he was trying to keep Tara under control. After all, he did this all for them, right? :sick:

I absolutely believe he was texting her all day on 5/5. I pray & hope they release his cell phone activity, including the texts & calls from Sunday on to see how much contact he had with Tara & when. I would venture to guess he even called/texted on his way to the gym or back to the scene!

luvhockey, I feel without a doubt Barlow knew it was him from the get go and probably had a sixth sense during the months leading up to this that the "threats" were BS too. I'm anxious to hear if the Barlow's & Coleman's were friends, or just neighbors. Has Chris called him in the past to check on things, do favors, etc... or was this just convenient that morning to send him over? I know he shared the letters with Barlow, one of the reasons the security camera was trained on CC's house. But was there a relationship there other that being neighbors? In the paper this a.m. it states the camera did pick up a few cars driving by, some joggers and some people walking their dogs. I'm sure the cars have been eliminated as the "strange car" seen by CC, and am confident with all that activity and no one seeing anything suspicious or hearing anything suspicious coming from that house the jurors will feel confident there was no one in that house besides the Coleman's.

Nick Pistor:

Interrogation turns: Police ask coleman about argument heard by neighbors night before murders. #colemantrial #stl

Republic times:

Showing of police video resumes; Coleman initially says Tara Lintz just a friend, but added Sheri may have been jealous.

Republic times:

Showing of police video resumes; Coleman initially says Tara Lintz just a friend, but added Sheri may have been jealous.

here come the lies--he'll start losing even more credibility with the jury

Oh man, is there anywhere we can listen to the interrogation. Is everything under seal?

Thanks,

Mel

"When Sergeant Barlow asked how he could solve this crime. Coleman reportedly told Barlow "To check the video." The suspect described three surveillance cameras inside his home. All the cameras were later found not working or with missing parts" Well at least he wasn't lying with that statement... his car was seen on the video.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-coleman-testimony-video-024611,0,2214566.story

"The camera was recording when Coleman left his home the morning of the murders. The tape shows him driving forward out of his driveway at 5:43 a.m.

In the taped interview, Coleman told investigators he remembered slowing as he backed out of the driveway to wait for a dark colored car to pass that he didn't recognize. No car was seen on the tape shown to the jury."

Just a guess, but I'm thinking CC had no clue Barlow had set up the camera from his own son's bedroom based on lying right from the get go about the suspicious car. This also answered my earlier question, they were not friends. They got acquainted when CC contacted police about the "threatening letters".

On the tapes, police asked Coleman repeatedly about his marriage. Coleman said they were a normal couple and had arguments, but never argued in front of the children. Police also asked if he had been seeing anyone else. Coleman said no but did admit to being friends with a woman named Tara. He even told police that Sheri knew they were friends and had even called Tara before to ask if Chris could stay with her during an upcoming trip.

Sheri's family was sitting in the courtroom and gasped when they heard the statement on tape.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-ju...pes-in-coleman-trial-20110427,0,1501268.story

I'm at work gasping too. :thud:

I can see why Lintz doesn't want to testify in person. There won't be very many fans there in her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo