Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudajo View Post
    Agree. I also find it very telling that the daughters will not say what the home repairs / odd jobs / small repair projects were. If helpful son-in-law was not involved, why not say what they were, after everything else they've posted?

Also, Bob seemed like the kind of guy to keep a list of things needing to be done (ref notes written by Bob found around the house indicating Bob intended to put Fontelle's name on various accounts per OC Register article). I'd like to know whether there was a list found that Bob had written of home repairs / odd jobs / small repair projects that he needed done, that helpful son-in-law was working off of.

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/...e=7#slComments

Perhaps they won't say what the home repairs / odd jobs / small repair projects were because no evidence exists those repairs were necessary prior to the day Bob disappeared.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Perhaps they won't say what the home repairs / odd jobs / small repair projects were because no evidence exists those repairs were necessary prior to the day Bob disappeared.

Agree! The housekeeper, who was at the house on a regular basis, would be able to say what, if any, repairs were needed at the house.
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    I cant stand to see Bob's thread go to page two...praying for something to break in this case!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

May 2nd court date results??

I thought something would be online or posted here by now.

Just anxious, I guess.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Let's say I'm late to this case and I'm wondering: "Hey JeffM, husband of JM, since you were last to see Bob Harrod alive -- can you help us with his sudden and seemingly permanent disappearance?" I keep scouring the internet and Lexis-Nexus, but gosh, I never hear anything from you. (Of course, all of this is IMO. But JeffM, JulieM -- have you nothing to say?)
    All JMO.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Montjoy For This Useful Post:

I want to add this:

I'm mainly trying to reach out to two of Bob and Georgia's daughters here --- let's say one is called P and one is called R.

Look, I'm not trying to be coy here, and I'm also unconvinced that this is an appropriate course of action.

Just the same, I have to throw this out there: only one of you can 'win'.

I know you are thinking: 'Montjoy is an a-hole -- we can all win."

Perhaps. But Montjoy also would beg of you: get independent legal counsel. That means counsel independent of Montjoy, independent of your sisters or their representation.

Looking back over what I have written I must concede that it is cryptic. So let me be blunt: PB, RB -- seek independent legal counsel. Tell them what you know and believe.

I hate to put it in such black-and-white terms, but the bottom line is that you have one life to live.

Let me repeat that -- you have one life to live. You have a tiny window in that life to tell the truth or be damned for what comes out. You know that nobody will give up on Bob's murder, so the opportunity is yours to seize or ignore. The ball is in your court.
    All JMO.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Montjoy For This Useful Post:

Cubby is online now 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by Montjoy View Post
    Let's say I'm late to this case and I'm wondering: "Hey JeffM, husband of JM, since you were last to see Bob Harrod alive -- can you help us with his sudden and seemingly permanent disappearance?" I keep scouring the internet and Lexis-Nexus, but gosh, I never hear anything from you. (Of course, all of this is IMO. But JeffM, JulieM -- have you nothing to say?)

The guy who is playing or has gotten his wife and sister in-laws to play the shell game would likely only talk if he is charged, and even then he'd probably plead the 5th. Since he couldn't get the timeline straight, the repairs straight or at what times and how many trips he made to the hardware store, I'm afraid hearing from him prior to any possible trial is wishful thinking.

Though I'll bet JeM's blood pressure might be a bit high awaiting forensics to come back.

JMO of course.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I want to add this:

I'm mainly trying to reach out to two of Bob and Georgia's daughters here --- let's say one is called P and one is called R.

Look, I'm not trying to be coy here, and I'm also unconvinced that this is an appropriate course of action.

Just the same, I have to throw this out there: only one of you can 'win'.

I know you are thinking: 'Montjoy is an a-hole -- we can all win."

Perhaps. But Montjoy also would beg of you: get independent legal counsel. That means counsel independent of Montjoy, independent of your sisters or their representation.

Looking back over what I have written I must concede that it is cryptic. So let me be blunt: PB, RB -- seek independent legal counsel. Tell them what you know and believe.

I hate to put it in such black-and-white terms, but the bottom line is that you have one life to live.

Let me repeat that -- you have one life to live. You have a tiny window in that life to tell the truth or be damned for what comes out. You know that nobody will give up on Bob's murder, so the opportunity is yours to seize or ignore. The ball is in your court.

BBM. JMO but they all think they've already won. They've already snubbed LE and Bob, they are laughing all the way to the bank - literally. I don't think they give a damn what comes out- as long as it is not out of their pocket. In fact I am certain they don't and I am certain should anyone be charged we'd see a repeat of what we've seen from Cindy and George Anthony.

JMO
    ~JMO~

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

On Sunday, July 26, 2009 Mr. Harrod tells his daughters and SIL he intends to add his new wife Fontelle to his accounts. Things got heated. The next day SIL shows up at Mr. Harrod's house to do, what SIL claims were, "home repairs" and Mr. Harrod vanishes.

IMO, this case is not a who-done-it. I believe it is just a matter of the PPD being able to build a case that will stand up in court.

I would like to hear from people that knew/know JuM and JeM. I would like to know more about them as individuals and as a couple.
    All posts are MOO~

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Not only is this not a case of who done it, imo, we've got the wagons circling as believe described with a PI who was hired under the guise of looking for Bob when externally it appears he hasn't done squat for Bobs case. But instead has been hired to build a defense in the event JeM is charged. Especially since the daughters have paid him to dig dirt on a person already ruled out by LE.

It would be interesting to see what the PI might have to say under oath. I can't help but wonder if his testimony might build a case for a few to be charged with (minimally) obstruction of justice. Because I know this guy is not going to risk his license to do the girls and SIL's dirty work.

JMO
    ~JMO~

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

RB says she is reluctant to talk to the media because she's been unfairly represented. But, she says, she is determined to find out what happened to her father.

"We feel helpless," she says. "We really wish someone would come up with a lead so we could get some answers about what happened to our dad and bring him home if he's out there."

Perhaps if RB would ask her BIL about the time-line and "home repairs" she would get some of the answers she claims to be seeking.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ppeared08.html
    All posts are MOO~

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

I've read all these threads and feel so drawn in by this darling man and his story. He reminds me so much of my own grandfather that I lost to cancer in Nov. The number of you that have kept this story bumped and continued on despite the lack of new information is amazing. It is really heartwarming to see so many "strangers" that have this man's picture in their avatar or refrences to him in their tag lines. If his own family were as dedicated this case would be solved and Mr. Harrod would be at peace now.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to vasportsmom For This Useful Post:

Go and do the Right thing...

I want to add this:

(snipped)... beg of you: get independent legal counsel. That means counsel independent of Montjoy, independent of your sisters or their representation.

(snipped)... PB, RB -- seek independent legal counsel. Tell them what you know and believe.

-- you have one life to live. You have a tiny window in that life to tell the truth or be damned for what comes out. You know that nobody will give up on Bob's murder, so the opportunity is yours to seize or ignore. The ball is in your court.

Thank you Montjoy for this excellent plea for justice! And, thank you to all the WS folks who have poured out time and sleuthing talents for Bob's case.

We have a court system that values "due process of law", fairness and protection. Surely that is what has occured thus far... So, if someone would be brave enough to come forward with any truths in this case, there would be much to gain from the legal system.... "witness protection" being the main element I would think. Please, if you know what happened, re-read what Montjoy has written...good advice!!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Teamer For This Useful Post:

Welcome to WS vasportsmom! And thank you for your interest in Bobs case.

~JMO~

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Thanks to all of you, and welcome to our "newbie" !!!

I guess it is hard to figure out what kind of "hook" might inspire someone who might know something to come forward....all we can do is hope
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast