Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    But why not just deactivate/delete it altogether? That would be better than what exists now. To me NO page would be better than that, that, (SHUDDER) unbelievably blank, stark - NOTHING! But I guess that is the perfect representation of Mr. Harrod to his daughters: A big blank, stark, NOTHING. Nothing but a picture. A picture only because the public would require that you have something to show of the man who sired you. Whose genes are one-half of your genetic make-up.

Poor Bob, my heart breaks for this man to have had such a selfish family. And I do not have to "know" them to know that. All I have to do is look for the evidence of their attempt at "finding" their father. Pretty much non-existent wouldn't you say? More concerned for themselves and their 'gimmies' and "I wants" and "I need" than anything.

The truth is out there in the world wide web-how caring his daughters are. How they have moved heaven and earth to find him. How they have welcomed F into their hearts and home as his wife and helped her through such trying times as these. How they are heartbroken their father is missing and possibly met with foul play(how horrifying). How they helped him with their mother's care in her last days. How close and loving they all were.

The TRUTH is out there for all to see. It really doesn't matter if they spend time deleting, rewriting, correcting, or purging. Once there, always there, for people who know where to look to find it.

WE miss you Bob.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AuburnPoet For This Useful Post:

I am sceptical that Bob's immediate family outside of his DW will contribute to any media.

This is JMO-but it appears that they have come to terms with him being gone. That they do not believe he will return in any form. And that it is time to get on with things.

I suppose the two civil cases are a bump in the road for now...perhaps they will find a way to resolve them in a favorable way. I dont know what options are available for both cases in terms of mediation...it seems kind of black and white at this point. Did BL steal money from Bob or was it given to her? I suspect he gave the money to her-the reason is not important actually, although I think we have seen our fair share of innuendo regarding it.

As for the civil case regarding the co conservatorship-well that is pretty straightforward. *shrug*
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    I wonder if the PI hired by Bobs daughters will contribute to any upcoming media for the anniversary of Bobs disappearance.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I wonder if the PI hired by Bobs daughters will contribute to any upcoming media for the anniversary of Bobs disappearance.
    You mean the one working with PPD?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Yes, the one working with PPD. I can't imagine why a PI working so close with PPD would not choose to make a comment through main stream media on the anniversary of the disappearance of a person he has been hired to find. I can see Bobs daughters and SIL choosing to make a comment through their PI, after all he should be able to handle the media as a PI, no?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I hope he has beefed up the hours he has been working on the case-didnt we figure it at about 4 per month based upon the hearing estimate in November that he had been paid around 3K?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I hope he has beefed up the hours he has been working on the case-didnt we figure it at about 4 per month based upon the hearing estimate in November that he had been paid around 3K?
    Well, thats a nice chunk of change...I wonder if he came up with any info? Perhaps he will come out with some kind of comment on the anniversary of Bob's disappearance.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Yes, the one working with PPD. I can't imagine why a PI working so close with PPD would not choose to make a comment through main stream media on the anniversary of the disappearance of a person he has been hired to find. I can see Bobs daughters and SIL choosing to make a comment through their PI, after all he should be able to handle the media as a PI, no?

Agree. If the daughters and SIL don't want to speak about Mr. Harrod's disappearance, why not have their PI talk to the media and bring attention to Mr. Harrod's case.

The PPD and PI should give a status update on where the case stands two years later.
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Here we are almost two years out from the day Mr. Harrod disappeared.

I still wonder why family members have refused to be polygraphed. Have any of the daughters or SIL been polygraphed? If so what were the results? I can't imagine the daughters keeping quiet about results which would be favorable to them.

JuM posted a few days ago on another forum that her hubby had been "fishing and going going going with new friends."

Hopefully hubby, JeM, found time to fit in a polygraph.
    All posts are MOO~

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post

I still wonder why family members have refused to be polygraphed. Have any of the daughters or SIL been polygraphed? If so what were the results? I can't imagine the daughters keeping quiet about results which would be favorable to them.

JuM posted a few days ago on another forum that her hubby had been "fishing and going going going with new friends."

Sounds like a man of leisure, IMO.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post

<snip>

Respectfully snipped by me.

So nice JeM has so many new friends. Bob didn't get the chance to spend time with his new friends, that was taken away from him.

and yes JeM, please do tell! If truly innocent why not take that poly and clear your name so police and the PI your sil's hired can focus on finding the actual person who harmed your fil.

JMO - but I couldn't imagine how it would feel knowing what I did to my spouses parent, my childrens grandparent and my grandchildrens great grandparent. If I were truly innocent I wouldn't leave the PD until I was given a poly and my name were cleared. Once cleared, I'd be pounding pavement until my feet were raw and I couldn't walk anymore to find my missing family member.

What a heavy burden to carry. Perhaps these new friends help take waiting on the forensics to come back off his mind. Maybe enjoying the limited freedom he has left........

JMO
    Last edited by Cubby; 06-09-2011 at 02:10 PM.
    ~JMO~

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

SIL has new friends? Did he get those the normal way or did he threaten them and use blackmail? Did he steal Bob's old friends?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Bob Harrod.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:

Not giving up.....Bumping for Bob!!!!!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teamer For This Useful Post:

So, searching online I found a touching tribute to Bob's first wife, Georgia, compiled by Bob's daughter JM, on Youtube --

YouTube - &#x202a;IntuitiveJules's Channel&#x202c;&rlm;

I've been able to find some other recent videos by her, but I'm wondering if anyone with better 'internet skills' could find a video about her missing father, Bob. There must be one out there, one would think, and it would be nice to see and link.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-21-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    All JMO.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Montjoy For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast