1251 users online (177 members and 1074 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Hmmm...thinking about the possibility of threats coming from the Blackberry... Did Chris and his girlie have matching Blackberries? What would happen if a card was switched from one Blackberry to another, assuming there was a card in them. Can't wait to see how this gets pickled and then diffused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkles View Post
    Hiya Lanie!

Um...what is the FI? (I'm a bit of a dodo)

I'm with you, I want to see the texts from the phantom, just as they were created, i.e. exact copies of the texts AND in sequential order. Perhaps these will be exhibits today in court and reporters will get their hands on them and post them on the web.
    Hiya wrinkles

Just a play on my last name....

Me TOO!

stever126 said on: May 3, 2011, 1:37 pm
    How pitiful.... O'Gara questioming Lenoard about his use of acid during his years with the band ShNaNa.... The crowd erupted in laughter !! Did anyone ever ask O'Scary about his acid use when the vision of God appears before him ??
    I guess this is how the references to acid and Woodstock got into the trial. It was on the SLP website.

Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    I guess this is how the references to acid and Woodstock got into the trial. It was on the SLP website.
    that makes alot more sense--jury might not think he's an oddball vs if he brought it up himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-mistress.html

Quite a large piece in this British newspaper.

Questions for Chris:

Why did the "Real Killer" think that the death of a mid-level manager’s wife and children would shut down a multi-million dollar world-wide ministry?

Since he was settling for an employee outside of Meyer’s family circle...why not choose one whose husband would be so protective, so terrified, that he would go public and embarrass the Ministry if his family was not the priority?

When the real killer was stalking the family’s every move, and taking control of Chris’ computer...did he not realize that Chris was more concerned with keeping notes on his mistress’s bra and panty sizes, than on ways to safeguard his family? Didn’t he uncover the fact that Chris priority was naming his future child with Tara, not protecting the two little boys he fathered with Sheri?

Didn’t he realize that over six months, no one at the Ministry seemed the least bit affected by his choice of victims? So what did he think he could accomplish by killing this young wife and her boys that no one seemed to care much about? How would this stop Meyer’s ministry?

Chris’ Fantasy Killer just does not pass the smell test. Chris was just not that important to the ministry and sadly, any Killer Stalker would have soon realized that Sheri and her boys were just not important AT ALL to Chris.

Furthermore, since their is no non-family DNA associated with the crime...the next question is...which member of the Coleman family was willing to kill Sheri and her boys to shut down Joyce Meyers? If the brother in Arkansas has an alibi, will Chris point to his Father? His other brother?

This should be a very interesting day.

Chris has been left with very few opportunities to spin the evidence.

You know, CC took SIX MONTHS to plan the murders, and THIS was the best he could do? What an absolute idiot he is, makes me wonder if he could walk and carry on a conversation at the same time. He is just plain stupid, in addition to being amoral and a sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkles View Post
    Hmmm...thinking about the possibility of threats coming from the Blackberry... Did Chris and his girlie have matching Blackberries? What would happen if a card was switched from one Blackberry to another, assuming there was a card in them. Can't wait to see how this gets pickled and then diffused.
    You can switch the SIM card between like phones, but IMO if they thought a threat had originated from one of the phones they would have presented that already. I think the threats on TL's phone were CC forwarding her the threatening emails he received from the phantom killer... another step in him trying to set up his alibi.

I just found something interesting about the document examiner, Steven McKasson.

Quote from article:
    Steven McKasson, a document examiner with the Southern Illinois forensic science lab, falsely told the jury that lip prints are an accepted form of identification. In fact, the Davis case apparently is the only reported case in which a lip print was introduced into evidence.

http://www.law.northwestern.edu/wron...sLSummary.html

I am fascinated by the demeanor of Coleman's family. They simply cannot be dumb enough to believe their son is innocent! So how can they justify putting Sheri's family through a trial?

This is not like encouraging your unprepared child to take a test or try out for a team! This is about justice for their two grandsons, their own flesh and blood! What does Pastor-Daddy say on Sunday, "Well, we thought he might as well "go for it." You know, take a shot at getting away with killing the grandkids...so we had to support him in that effort?"

It's too bad THEY cannot be sued.

If he is found guilty and given the death penalty and it's commuted by Governor Quinn, I wonder where they will house him? In protective custody or in population? I would think that he would be in protective custody.

If he is in protective custody that is the hole. He will have all visits behind glass, eat in his cell, only get outside for exercise 3-days weekly. It will be the same type of environment he would have if he were a death row inmate.

Also, if he's not given the death sentence, then he won't have as many appeals either. I don't think they have to pay OOP for this if they are death row inmate, but IF they are just LWOP then they have to pay OOP.

I just can't imagine him being in general population. Maybe later when things tone down a bit, but not now with all the publicity. Whatever I wish him evil thoughts....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7