1175 users online (252 members and 923 guests)  

Websleuths News

April 26, 2011 Hailey dunn timeline-4 months later

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=329087

Just sharing.
    I'm glad to see her in the news again!!!!!

Thanks peeples. It would be nice if Shawn and Billie would tell where Hailey is.

~jmo~

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post

Just sharing.
    I'm glad to see her in the news again!!!!!
    Thanks, peeples. I look for news about Hailey.

It is nice to see Hailey in the news, but sad that it's the same old timeline that never made sense or checked out. I know I have to be patient. I just wish we knew the truth about what happened to Hailey. It's been four months now.

I hope this is a typo. I am not assuming it to be one though.

This time line is not meant to be a point of reference, not a fact guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Thanks, peeples. I look for news about Hailey.

It is nice to see Hailey in the news, but sad that it's the same old timeline that never made sense or checked out. I know I have to be patient. I just wish we knew the truth about what happened to Hailey. It's been four months now.

This timeline says the dogs went from somewhere to somewhere else. FWIW. But I am not sure we are supposed to use it as a point of reference or not.

I don't want to sound picky, but the timeline now shouldn't include misinformation believed then. It's far from a fact guide. It can be misleading, starting with when Hailey actually disappearred. The dogs and witnesses line items are also not true fact. I expect too much? IDK, it's just that after four months I was hoping to see more clarification.

Reading news articles lately always leaves me

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    I don't want to sound picky, but the timeline now shouldn't include misinformation believed then. It's far from a fact guide. It can be misleading, starting with when Hailey actually disappearred. The dogs and witnesses line items are also not true fact. I expect too much? IDK, it's just that after four months I was hoping to see more clarification.

Reading news articles lately always leaves me
    I suppose it is possible that because LE wont offer to clear up any conflicts in the issues with the witnesses and the dogs. The paper has to go by what they were told? So maybe the media has the information they are supposed to have and LE is the one that cant say anything else on the subject.

If LE could clear it up they would right?

In all honestly we truely do not know if the witness statements and dog statements are facts or not. We know what LE told us first and then they told us something different ,that they were mistaken, not up to date on current information etc.. So how do we know that they are honest mistakes or they were saying that as spook a suspect?
    The whole eletronic timeline could be because they wanted to have someone believe they have evidence that they really dont have.