1191 users online (266 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TigerBalm is offline Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
    Thanks for the info JTF, and I'm so glad to see youuuu!!!
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    He looks sickly and pale, like Cooper.
    Those wife killers tend to start blending and looking alike don't they.. oh wait, casey is pale too, she is a baby killer..

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    I always thought jail food was fattening with a large % of carbs. After seeing the sharp cheekbones on Cooper & now Young, and how gaunt they look, I'm thinking this could be a new diet strategy. It's all in the marketing of it.

My other observation is that the haircuts BC and JLY received from the Wake County jail is much better than what either of them sported when they were footloose & fancy free. That jail barber is pretty good, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    Jason walked in with a bad haircut.
    His mama has 3 bodyguards with her.
    Three bodyguards? What's that about? Do you think it's to puff up her sense of importance and bring the drama? What did the bodyguards look like? Which other Young family members were there? Was there any interaction between the family and JY? Where any of Michelle's family/friends there? Were there many observers in the courtroom?

Thanks! Off to watch the hearing...

Quote Originally Posted by lib's mom View Post
    Three bodyguards? What's that about? Do you think it's to puff up her sense of importance and bring the drama? What did the bodyguards look like? Which other Young family members were there? Was there any interaction between the family and JY? Where any of Michelle's family/friends there? Were there many observers in the courtroom?

Thanks! Off to watch the hearing...

Big sis Kimmy Young was not there, nor was Pat's husband, Gerald.
    The 3 men surrounding Pat will soon be identified....stay tuned.
    Jason acknowledged his supporters with a smile and a warm hello as he entered the courtroom.
    Meredith Fisher and a friend were there.

His momma has to know he's guilty even if she'll never admit it and even if she thinks her boy can do no wrong. 28 phone calls the morning/day of the murder? She can't be in THAT much denial.

That's what zero sunlight does to a complexion.
    Like Cooper, he reminds me of an embalmed corpse.
    Not just that, but they both look like they're not getting enough nutrition - seriously lacking in vitamins.

$15 gas in 2006 ($2.20 NC), would have been 7 gallons of gas for his SUV.
    The trip from the Va hotel to Raleigh, back to King NC would have used 14 gallons. There is another cash gas purchase that is unaccounted for.

Look for Explorer MPG, speed limits, driving times and gas usage to a biggie in this trial.
    Do we have a map of the route? I could quickly put one together if I have the routes and locations. It might be helpful as we hear the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    Those wife killers tend to start blending and looking alike don't they.. oh wait, casey is pale too, she is a baby killer..
    Casey looks like she's getting her fair share of bonbons and vitamins, but not Cooper and Young.

Jason acknowledged his supporters with a smile and a warm hello as he entered the courtroom.
    Oh wow! Those are some scary looking dudes. Whatever could she fear?

Wow, thanks! I'll stay tuned...

Oops....seems Gerald was there.

The judge jumped into the questioning and Gracie Bailey Dahms said she remembered it was a white man. But when the judge asked if he was bald or what his hairstyle was she again seemed unsure. Later in the hearing, however, she was asked if she could identify the man she saw that morning in the courtroom today, she pointed to Jason Young.

When the hearing is over, the judge will have to decide whether Dahms will be allowed to testify in Young’s trial. If he rules she can’t, it could be a blow to the state’s case since Young’s alibi is that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

Dahm's testimony ended with questioning from the judge in which she said she would have been able to recognize Young in the courtroom just from their 2006 encounter - even if investigators hadn't shown her pictures of him on two different occasions.

Also, she said she had met with investigators and prosecutors recently and they told her "...it's very important - my information."

Judge Stephens ruled Dahms can testify at Young's trial. It's a blow to his alibi that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...cal&id=8142246

WRAL BREAKING NEWS, Judge will allow the convenience store clerk to testify about Jason Young's purchase of gas. Yippie!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast