735 users online (70 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
    Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
    -It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
    -If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
    Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
    The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
    Case Signal (BeanE's site)
    Val - The Hinky Meter
    Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
    Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 08:42 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    first!

O/T -

On the previous thread, a couple of posters popped on tonight to say "what's been up today?". They said they hadn't been able to be on Holly's Forum b/c they'd spent the last few days in the basement.

So here, I'm thinking ... what is happening in the basement that people can't get back to Holly's Forum for days? ("basement" being our nickname here at WS for the private area of WS - parking lot / jury room, etc...) So ... out of curiousity, I go check out the WS basement. Nothing out of the normal. Nothing to keep peeps away from Holly for days. So I come back. Read some more weather posts on Holly's Forum...

And finally it hits me.

These poor peeps have been in their OWN basements hiding from Tornados.

Goodness gracious! Forgive me for being so slow, my fellow posters. I hope you & your loved ones have stayed safe and will continue to safely ride this out. We miss you and look forward to your return.

Last edited by Emma Peel; 04-27-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: basement stories
    I know where you post.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    THP: no volunteer-led searches tomorrow for #hollybobo as authorities wait for flood waters to calm

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

bringing this forward

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    first!

lol Emma!

Anything new?

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...led-next-steps

Rumors Holly was found

There have been online rumors that Holly has been found.

Helm said, “To my knowledge, Holly has not been found. We don’t have information indicating she is either alive or dead.”

Helm said Tuesday afternoon, “We have no new developments to report on today.

“TBI is still following leads on her [Holly’s] case.

“Volunteer search will continue if and when needed.

“A news release will be issued by TBI when we have new information to release," Helm said.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    From the end of the last thread... Can someone please summarize a few important things from the past couple of days? I scanned Nunley's twitters but couldn't make heads or tails about what was important or not. So for those of us who haven't been able to follow nonstop or read back over the past 3-4 threads, it would be great if someone could highlight a few things.

Thank you!
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

bringing this forward as well from MIL

(((thanks MIL)))

MILofForensicSpecTBI

News channel 3 Memphis just reported that investigators are getting closer.....members of the family as well as others close to the family have had their finger and palm prints taken.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    From the end of the last thread... Can someone please summarize a few important things from the past couple of days? I scanned Nunley's twitters but couldn't make heads or tails about what was important or not. So for those of us who haven't been able to follow nonstop or read back over the past 3-4 threads, it would be great if someone could highlight a few things.

Thank you!
    There isn't anything to highlight since Sunday when searchers on the ground "made a significant find". The rest is rumor.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Thank you!

here is the block of tweets around the time of the "significant item" discovery. I hope this helps you bmom

eta: they read from the bottom up in terms of time

As the last of the search parties go out for the night, crews begin to organize and plan for tomorrow. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    The volunteer center is all but empty as available crews rush onto buses. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    "we don't have time to waste" as searchers rush to board bus http://bit.ly/giCyVx #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Organizer: this is the latest (in the evening) that a new search has been organized. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Dispatch: call for all available search teams on foot comes at the direction of the THP #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Authorizes have not assembled many new searches this late in the day. #hollybobo #teamholly
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Authorities will not disclose the item discovered. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Volunteer: this new discovery is powering heightened search efforts for another day. #hollybobo
    24 Apr

willnunley Will Nunley
    Source: a 'significant' item was recovered by volunteers within the past 12 hours. #hollybobo
    24 Apr
    http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

(((I am purty sure that was not CW infringment as the man has over 1000 tweets))))
    Last edited by nursebeeme; 04-27-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: nurse cannot effing spell right now!

The weather has definitely been a drawback in searching. I had to go to my basement twice today from the tornado sirens going off.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

The only news I've seen in days is relating to the weather, as far as requests for searchers being put off until at least Friday.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    The only news I've seen in days is relating to the weather, as far as requests for searchers being put off until at least Friday.
    Yep! It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but maybe they are too saturated. OR, maybe they are working on another aspect of the case (hopefully)!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Thank you!
    beli....you can read right on past my post/opinions and see Nunley's twitter posts in order which may help and a few other links are there as well.
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #17
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast