979 users online (144 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Coleman's Blackberry was loaded with notes about Lintz -- her bra and panty sizes, what kind of food she like or disliked, her jewelry preferences, her dog Gizmo's birthday, what they would name their daughter -- Zoe Lynn Coleman.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/168811...#ixzz1Ks8Mjhm4

This sounds like a sick obsession. Really sick. He kept notes on her?

Tara strikes me as your typical "loose woman" and I think Sherri knew exactly what she was. That's why she instructed her husband to stay away from her. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Tara had sexual relationships or wanted one with Keith, Mario, and many others we haven't heard about. She obviously had a reputation. I think she had no scruples whatsoever about bedding her friend's husband. She probably likes the thrill of men lusting after her and the thrill of having something Sherri had was probably an added bonus. She also took full advantage of everything Chris Coleman had to offer her and I wonder just how long she would have stayed with him if he would have divorced Sherri. My guess is not long. Maybe until some other schmuck came along who could give her more. I, once, had a friend, and I use that term loosely, like her. She would just suck people empty then move on. She also enjoyed having whatever someone else had, only for the thrill of the catch, then she got bored and moved on.
    I'm not sure if she ever thought that he would kill his family, but I don't think it's a really big deal to her either. Although, I did have one thought that since she is a prosecution witness, maybe they had her wear the ring to show just how involved the relationship was. Other than that, I think she is what she is and it's no church girl.

I remember those Disney tickets from the beginning. It makes me very sad to hear TL actively took away a family's vacation that might've helped put that marriage back on track. (not a dog track either) But, who am I kidding, CC's life had already been changed by this TL.

"When Coleman told Lintz that he would lose his deposit, she pretended to be Sheri Coleman and got on the phone with the Disney customer service and Chris Coleman. The vacation was postponed."

http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/168811...#ixzz1Krp4Wozf

Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    The defense also asked if Lintz had access to any of Coleman's computers. She said yes, but "could never remember his passwords. I always had to ask."

Lintz also admitted that Sheri's brother, Mario Weiss, had posted something to the effect of "marry me" to her on a social networking website. The defense also got Lintz to confirm that one of Coleman's brothers, Keith, had sent her explicit photos, and that she went on a cruise with another man during this six-month affair with Coleman.

http://www.republictimes.net/news.php
    I find it a little hard to believe that Mario would have seriously asked Tara to marry him. I can see him responding with that in a joking manner, but not seriously. But, I can't think who might have hacked into his account and sent the message pretending to be him. I'm not sure anyone would have benefitted from it. I sure hope Mario is on the stand at some point to verify. Also Keith. And I believe Keith would have sexted with her.

I finally got that Chris says he was sleeping in the same bed as Sherri, but TL testified she thought he was sleeping on a bed in the basement. TL thinks CC hadn't slept with Sherri in over a year, not that I believe it. However, this could hurt the Defense. Chris said Sheri was lying beside him that morning he left for the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    I finally got that Chris says he was sleeping in the same bed as Sherri, but TL testified she thought he was sleeping on a bed in the basement. TL thinks CC hadn't slept with Sherri in over a year, not that I believe it. However, this could hurt the Defense. Chris said Sheri was lying beside him that morning he left for the gym.
    IIRC, he also said she had fallen asleep "in his arms" on the couch the night before. I don't believe one, single word that comes out of his mouth. Or TL's, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Good point. He also said she fell asleep in his arms the night before while watching a movie. Doesn't sound like the stories he was feeding TL, does it?

Transcript of her testimony.......

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?to...71081092917695
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    IIRC, he also said she had fallen asleep "in his arms" on the couch the night before. I don't believe one, single word that comes out of his mouth. Or TL's, for that matter.
    I don't believe them either & I'll leave it at that so I don't get banned from here for life lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CCup View Post
    So she and Chris were on a three-way to cancel the Disney trip? The trip that those precious boys were cheated out of so they could be strangled to death instead?

Oh man. The unfaithfulness with these two just brings out all the emotions I've had when people have been unloyal to me in my life.

Sheri, Garrett, Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Good point. He also said she fell asleep in his arms the night before while watching a movie. Doesn't sound like the stories he was feeding TL, does it?
    TL is just as delusional as CC, IMO. After two years, and so much evidence to come out pointing directly at him... you would think she has seen the light by now. But no... still wearing that cheap "mood ring" on her thumb that he gave her as a promise ring. I swear they are both 12 mentally... promise ring? Who does that other than middle schoolers/young high school students.

We already knew so much of this, but having all the I's dotted & T's crossed is making me ill... they were both so deep in deceiving Sheri and wrecking that family. Yet she's not ashamed AT ALL!!! Whoever termed it defiant is absolutely 100% correct. I hope they can charge TL with something... forgery?!? Hope that quit claim deed comes into play... yet with her off the stand and back in FL, doubt it

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14