980 users online (179 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03...ity/?hpt=hp_t2

Transcript: Dugard details 18 years of terror, rape in captivity
    June 3rd, 2011
    01:09 PM ET

Phillip and Nancy Garrido abducted Jaycee Dugard when she was 11 years old

Jaycee Dugard vividly remembers the morning 20 years ago when she was kidnapped. A car crept up behind her as she walked to the bus stop for school.

"I didn't think it was weird at the time, but it kind of pulled in close to me," she told a grand jury in September 2010, according to redacted transcripts released today. In them she describes her encounters with her convicted captors Philip and Nancy Garrido.

She was asked for directions. In a flash, her life took a turn that would change her forever.

Dugard would go from an 11-year-old, blue-eyed, freckle-faced blonde to a 29-year-old with two children - all while she was kept locked away in a backyard compound of sheds and tarps owned by Garrido. The couple both pleaded guilty to avoid a trial, where Dugard would have to publicly testify and describe the nearly two decades she spent in captivity....

He'll get 431 years here but he's gonna get a life sentence in the hereafter. JMO
    Since I do believe in reincarnation, I think next time he will come back as an animal that other animals pry on.
    and not even that can even the score of what he has done.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

The only good thing about PG & NG not receiving the death penalty, is there is still a chance that Jaycee was not the only child that was abducted, either by PG alone or with NG, and perhaps there could someday be a confession as to further crimes, which would give someone else peace. I truly believe there is a strong possibility she is not the first. Quite a long gap between his rape of Katie and then his abduction of Jaycee, don't you think?

The only other thing I would like to have seen done, is see PG's mother charged and prosecuted as well. She was not kept in the dark, at the very least she should have been charged as an accessory or some such. Age should not allow you to escape the law nor the far reaching arms of justice. JMO

Kidnapped girl showed resilience in captivity
    By LISA LEFF and DON THOMPSON, Associated Press
    Associated Press June 3, 2011 04:24 PM

"(06-03) 16:24 PDT Placerville, Calif. (AP) --
    Through it all, the kidnapping, the repeated sexual assaults and the isolation of being hidden away for over 18 years, Jaycee Dugard survived by playing the good girl."

""I didn't want it to happen again, so I was good," she recalled in vivid grand jury testimony released Thursday after her abductors were sentenced to prison. She "tried to do what he wanted me to do even though I didn't like it.""

This is from the Grand Jury testimony which was released. You will have to read it yourself, its just too sad to repeat here.

ABC Lands Exclusive Interview With Jaycee Dugard

By BILL CARTER ABC News announced Wednesday that Diane Sawyer had landed an exclusive interview with Jaycee Lee Dugard, the California woman who was kidnapped at age 11 and held against her will for 18 years.
    The specifics of when and on which programs the interview will appear have not been determined, but it will be broadcast sometime in July, ABC said. Ms. Dugard was being sought by multiple news organizations for the interview, which ABC was able to secure this week.

more at link

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...jaycee-dugard/

BillyLee, we have agreed on that fact from day 1!! There have been other children in PG and NG's yard. Remember the neighbors sighting of 5 to 6 blong girls. I also believe there is more to be known. Also the statement that Jaycee made to PG and NG that she helped him find girlS to abuse. Very telling!

There is one previous poster that should stop by and given us his opinion. He believed that they would never go to jail. Thank God he was wrong and justice prevailed!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2