Dreamworks movie Artist beats puppy to death

believe09

Reaction score
This cant be for real-the Visual Effects artist for Shrek, Madagascar 2, the new Kung Fu Panda went into his neighbors yard, shot their puppy with a pellet gun and then beat it to death with a hammer.

All within the view of surveillance cameras.

Then he dragged the dead dog from the yard.

He pled not guilty and is still in jail with 40K bail...I am surprised he couldnt come up with the 4K to cut himself loose? perhaps no one wanted to bond him out for that crime... :banghead:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/28/dream...-hammer-felony-cruelty-to-animals-not-guilty/

Was he out of his mind? A hammer?! Grrrrrrrr :furious:

Was he out of his mind? A hammer?! Grrrrrrrr :furious:

Wonder if they did a tox screen on him. This sounds like an amphetamine induced episode or manic sleep deprived psychosis.

Wonder if they did a tox screen on him. This sounds like an amphetamine induced episode or manic sleep deprived psychosis.

My first thoughts, exactly. I smell meth. jmo

The dog was muzzled while being beaten. Her name was MaKayLa (not sure of spelling)
MaKayLa's family has 3 kids who have been told the she got lost. And now the kids want to go look for her.

If I were that dog's family I would be scared for my kids if that human garbage ever comes back.

Welcome to WS Fortress- I wish it was under better circumstances. So did the perp muzzle MaKayLa or did her owners? Not unusual I suppose if she was a barker. Or prone to nipping.

I agree that it sounds like he was on something. :( Rip doggie.

Welcome to WS Fortress- I wish it was under better circumstances. So did the perp muzzle MaKayLa or did her owners? Not unusual I suppose if she was a barker. Or prone to nipping.

I agree that it sounds like he was on something. :( Rip doggie.

Hey Believe and all:
I know we all think this dude was on something but I think we all get to the point that we just don't care what they were on or not. This behavior is not to be tolerated even if the person is wasted. I find it to be no excuse, as I'm sure you don't. I'm sick of these people using their chemical abuse as an excuse for violence. I'm just so tired of it.

This poor dog hurt nobody, just like the people harmed when one decides to abuse their own body and bring violence onto others.

So sad, just another loser who should be tried and forgotten about forever.
(A hammer- real sweetheart)

Goz
Rest in peace sweet dog.

To your point Goz-I wont speak for anyone else, but the possible influence just helps me understand if his threshold was lowered. It doesnt make him any less responsible in his action, imo, although the law will undoubtedly see it differently. He did something indefensible to a living breathing thing that could not fight back. Who had been robbed of the ability to at least get in a good bite. It is even worse, in my mind.

What happened to this guy?
hopefully, he is under the jail.

Pasadena Superior Court Judge Darrell Mavis immediately sentenced Song to three years formal probation, 365 days in county jail and ordered him not to possess or care for any animal for 10 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back