1192 users online (235 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.04.29 - Day five of the trial - Sheri's friends and Meyers testimonies

Please don't post here until information about Friday's trial is released.

@nickpistor
    Nicholas J.C. Pistor
    Friends of sheri coleman set to testify today; and televangelist Joyce Meyer's deposition #colemantrial #stl

I'm assuming Meegan Turnbeaugh and Kathy LaPlante?

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Found this site very helpful yesterday ( Kimster!)

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/04...l-updates.html
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

caseynolen: more expected from police computer tech Fri, he stopped just as he testified email threats came from "destroychris@gmail.com"
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Waterloo, Ill (KSDK) -- A computer forensics expert is expected to testify at the Chris Coleman murder trial on Friday. <snipped>

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/2568...-Coleman-trial

From this twitter site:

defense points out 3 corrections in CSI reports over time. Prosecutors point out they were all misspellings of boy's name.
    Obviously the defense is trying to argue that everyone makes misspellings here and there, but the prosecution wisely pointed out that it's much more common to misspell a person's name (particularly when you don't really know them) than it is to misspell a common word like "opportunities," particularly in this day and age with spell-check, FCS! Garrett, for example, could be spelled with one or two t's or r's, but "opportunities" only has one correct spelling!

Bet Chris is wishing he would've known what that squiggly red line meant under all of his words before he hit "send!"

the wording of the threat letters with the mis spelling of common words to me is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against cc...
    1. Could someone hack into his computer? Sure-unlikely, but possible
    2. Would the hacker really know to check out his documents so he could misspell the same words like CC did? Very very unlikely...

republictimes: #colemantrial crime scene photos, video shown to start Day 5, including large scratches on Coleman's arm; Sheri's friends to testify.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

"The photographs showed visible red patches on one forearm, and two red scratches on the other. Coleman told detectives he got the scratches from punching an ambulance gurney."
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a4bcf6878.html
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    "The photographs showed visible red patches on one forearm, and two red scratches on the other. Coleman told detectives he got the scratches from punching an ambulance gurney."
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a4bcf6878.html
    and we know that someone saw the marks before he punched the gurney.
    -
    hopefully there is CC's skin/dna under some one's fingernails-that would probably do it...

Little flurry of tweets at Chathouse... One being this:

Brpkelly: Friends testify at #Colemantrial that Sheri said Coleman wanted divorce cuz "Me and my kids were keeping him from his destiny."

and this:

nickpistor: Friend testifies that Sheri Coleman said her husband beat her, prompting swift defense objection

Franz Kafka

HDT

Hiya All,

Brian, you are so right. It would take a very clever hacker to study the misspellings of someone, how they use "U" and "CAPS" at the end of a sentence and oddball contractions, and then to mimic those things in threatening letters and then on walls i.e. to setup Chris as the murderer. But wait, wasn't it Chris trying to setup a Phantom murderer?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

The flurry of tweets continues. Info that CC asked the ministry if they would be able to see "sexual texts his wife was sending" and that the ministry shortly thereafter discovered his ties with TL.

One of Sheri's friends saved a text Sheri sent her, informing her that CC said Sheri and the kids were getting in the way of his job.

The judge struck the witness's testimony that Sheri told her CC beat her.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

This case is so very sad. As a married women myself with two boys this case is frightening and this TL woman is evil to the core just as much as CC and I am not convince that she didn't ask him to get rid of his family. The evil one has to have in their core to sleep with a friend's husband who has two beautiful babies and not think of how disgusting that is, I don't care if he wasn't sleeping with his wife. HIS WIFE is YOUR FRIENd and doesn't know that YOU are the cause for her MARRIAGE failing.

What a disgusting person. For CC he and that church are all evil people evil cold and evil.

I am so mad.

As minimal as the text info is today, I was glad to hear that there was apparently evidence on both CC's arms. The way I remember back in the way-back machine right after this happened, it was reported that he had a scratch on one arm, which he initially told a witness (maybe an EMT?) he didn't remember how he got, but which he later told his father he got while punching a gurney.

Scratches on one arm and red marks on the other. That "gurney" apparently fought back.

Brian, I'm with you in hoping there was recoverable DNA under the victims' nails. But would we have already heard about that? It seems the prosecution put the ME and Baden on the stand early and are now on to motive, so how much more might we hear about the results from the crime scene?
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast