1290 users online (193 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by LR1 View Post
    Didn't the filmmakers tell us the calls to terry was not from the killer but from someone close to Melissa's family trying to get some answers about her disappearance? That one article was the only mention of these calls. There's a post here somewhere but not in this thread.
    There were multiple articles where Terry states he received as many as 30 calls

One of the more interesting cases. In the phone call to her sister, the killer called the victim a "whore". As we all know, many of these killings occurred near Babylon, NY. Perhaps the killer was making a reference to the biblical verse about "the whore of Babylon".

Was she one of the girls who left her phone behind? I'm curious if anyone's thought about the killer being one of the private drivers? Maybe the killer wasn't who prompted them to leave the phones but the driver and trusting that hey this driver will be here waiting of something goes wrong I dunno I'm not sure how someone ends up being a driver if they are personal friends of the women or maybe vetted by the pimps if they have one. It would stand to reason that the same driver might work on the same areas maybe does it for side money during the summers easy access and blame if something does go wrong well they were just with a complete stranger. I'm new to the site just browsing but I can't get the idea of one of the people there for the girls protection being one of the ones involved and I didn't read anything about it granted I didn't read all the hundreds of posts in one day heh. Just curious is anyone has thought this or debunked the theory and explained why it wouldn't work. Anyways keep up the good work it's nice to see a group of people come together like this

Quote Originally Posted by LR1 View Post
    Didn't the filmmakers tell us the calls to terry was not from the killer but from someone close to Melissa's family trying to get some answers about her disappearance? That one article was the only mention of these calls. There's a post here somewhere but not in this thread.
    Its a possibility. But Im leaning towards it not being true.
    Josh was on Trishas podcast. He said the caller was someone Melissas family knew.. It was my impression he was told to SAY THAT. He was back on at a later date. So was Robert Anderson. Robert Anderson talked about those same calls. Josh could have used that opportunity to tell him he was mistaken. He did'nt.

They also have many species of birds of prey.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    Was she one of the girls who left her phone behind? I'm curious if anyone's thought about the killer being one of the private drivers? Maybe the killer wasn't who prompted them to leave the phones but the driver and trusting that hey this driver will be here waiting of something goes wrong I dunno I'm not sure how someone ends up being a driver if they are personal friends of the women or maybe vetted by the pimps if they have one. It would stand to reason that the same driver might work on the same areas maybe does it for side money during the summers easy access and blame if something does go wrong well they were just with a complete stranger. I'm new to the site just browsing but I can't get the idea of one of the people there for the girls protection being one of the ones involved and I didn't read anything about it granted I didn't read all the hundreds of posts in one day heh. Just curious is anyone has thought this or debunked the theory and explained why it wouldn't work. Anyways keep up the good work it's nice to see a group of people come together like this
    No Melissa was not one of the ones to leave her phone. Melissa’s phone was used by the suspected killer to make call’s taunting her younger sister Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheCase27 View Post
    No Melissa was not one of the ones to leave her phone. Melissa’s phone was used by the suspected killer to make call’s taunting her younger sister Amanda.
    Maureen's phone was turned on a few weeks after she disappeared. Her phone pinged off a tower on the southside of the Robert Mosses bridge. Her friend Sara also received a taunting call.
    Someone made several calls to Lorraines job. Shes Megan's mom. He pretended to be NYPD. He tried to get Lorraines cell# from her co-workers.
    NYPD was never on Megans case.
    The calls continued until the bodies were found.
    Last edited by deedee21; 09-19-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Its a possibility. But Im leaning towards it not being true.
    Josh was on Trishas podcast. He said the caller was someone Melissas family knew.. It was my impression he was told to SAY THAT. He was back on at a later date. So was Robert Anderson. Robert Anderson talked about those same calls. Josh could have used that opportunity to tell him he was mistaken. He did'nt.
    Could have been a radio show I was thinking of deedee yes thanks. If memory serves there was some apprehension putting that out by J or whoever, I thought it was R. Why be apprehensive if he was told to put that out, and told by who family or LE? Somebody hit Josh up we need to get to the bottom of this. Seriously though, I don't remember these calls being mentioned anywhere but that one article. At least the last I checked, and its been awhile. The story kind of fits too because with so many calls over such a long period of time it's almost as if he'd be trying to get caught. Which if I remember correctly is what I said years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Someone made several calls to Lorraines job. Shes Megan's mom. He pretended to be NYPD. He tried to get Lorraines cell# from her co-workers.
    NYPD was never on Megans case.
    The calls continued until the bodies were found.
    Akeem called Lorraine at work; NOT THE SERIAL KILLER!!!
    Lorraine was in competition with Mari and Lynn for media time, and lied thru her teeth about the calls to her job.
    She knows it was Akeem and his boys fishing for information.

Actually, NYPD WAS on Megan's case as Akeem was from Brooklyn!!! That's NYPD that polices Brooklyn folks.
    Now do you want to get really upset?

Akeem was bragging to the other pimps (after Megan was missing and then found) that he killed the B**ch.
    I asked the cop who told me that WHY would he say that

and the Commanding Officer told me "for street cred with his boys"

But Akeem's freedom was not for long. the BUM went to prison a long long time
    Last edited by Scorpio girl; 09-21-2017 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    Akeem called Lorraine at work; NOT THE SERIAL KILLER!!!
    Lorraine was in competition with Mari and Lynn for media time, and lied thru her teeth about the calls to her job.
    She knows it was Akeem and his boys fishing for information.

Actually, NYPD WAS on Megan's case as Akeem was from Brooklyn!!! That's NYPD that polices Brooklyn folks.
    Now do you want to get really upset?

Akeem was bragging to the other pimps (after Megan was missing and then found) that he killed the B**ch.
    I asked the cop who told me that WHY would he say that

and the Commanding Officer told me "for street cred with his boys"

But Akeem's freedom was not for long. the BUM went to prison a long long time
    Have you also met John Ray?

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67