1070 users online (150 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    Thatís very strange and if a POI has a conection to that area itís very very possible thatís awfully strange

Looks like a memorial or remembrance, her name and the teardrop, probably representing that she is now deceased. JMO!

Yea but why there ? Thatís a strange place to put a memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    I just saw this and had to post it.. for those familiar with tattoos and their meanings, whats the meaning of a red eye with a red tear drop?

I just saw a video on youtube titled, “exploring the abandoned kings park psychiatric center” published 10/12/2016.. at the 17:57 min marker, these explorers are exploring an abanoned power plant on the site in kings park. They come across a wall and theres graffiti on the wall that says, AMBER LYNN with a red eye and red teardrop next to it.. couldnt believe i saw this! I dont know if its anything significant cause theres so much graffiti in these buildings, but the whole red eye and red tear drop got me wondering.. plus the recent talk here of a potential poi having connections to kings park.. ill post an image of the still of the video below. Could it be the same amber lynn?
    Red was presumably just the color the person had wanted to use for the memorial graffiti. a teardrop under the eye represents a person who has died. A person with a tattoo of a teardrop under their eye is indicating that they have killed one person. each teardrop represents an individual victim. JMO
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

when the teardrop is filled in that means someone killed the persons killer. So that kinda looks to me that who ever put that there is sayin that they killed the killer of Costello.
    It looks filled in.

I believe DS knows more than what he is saying. Didn't Amber usually do just incalls?

Iam not sure who DS is. But many times girls do in and out calls even if they prefer in belive it or not may prefer out as long as they have a safety line. Donít over complicate her doing out calls itís very common even if they say they only do in calls she very well may have made a exception or didnít feel like dealing with LE, you have to watch out for vice in incalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    Iam not sure who DS is. But many times girls do in and out calls even if they prefer in belive it or not may prefer out as long as they have a safety line. Don’t over complicate her doing out calls it’s very common even if they say they only do in calls she very well may have made a exception or didn’t feel like dealing with LE, you have to watch out for vice in incalls.
    Go to page 1 of this thread. Post #6. Click onto video link. There are more links below the video of DS

If is the shadow guy maby cosdieing the name comes from a mythology creature. That seems to have sinister intentions so maby but idk if that who you are talking about. Now I remember about Amber being connected to the clients that had a bad interaction with her, and honestly they probly did she most likely did do something they didnít like and was not nice. Doesnít mean they should have sought revenge but thatís very strange she was killed after that. I canít see the police seeing tha as a coincidence. I think LE knows who LISK is. Or knows someone who knows.

Just to note again, not long before she disappeared Amber was asked by a John to go to the same Holiday Inn Express that Megan disappeared from, but she declined. DS made it seem like she was creeped out to go there.

What I've wondered is: Did AC have an idea the guy was creepy from the start? Was he a regular who she just thought "Well he is too creepy to meet at that hotel, but I'll be willing to meet him in his car down the street"? I remember DS saying that LISK knew exactly what to say to her - to manipulate her into meeting him. But why did he have to work so hard to prove it? I get that the girls have to be careful and make sure it isn't vice, but had he been calling her previously and she kept declining to meet (especially at that holiday inn express) until that one fateful night that he FINALLY talked her into meeting him just down her street in his car? Sometimes I wonder if LISK is a vice cop or something like that. Would fit into maybe why Burke took his 3 best vice cops of the gang task force after the bodies were found. I wanna know, was the cop who told Burke's victim "I'm going to rape your mother" a vice cop at one point? I wish I knew.

I know she was very hard up for drugs at this point and likely would have been less careful, but I tend to think AC had an idea about LISK. She was feeling him out. IMO based on interviews with DS.

There has to be a working girl who, in between the time Amber disappeared and the bodies were discovered, had an interaction with LISK that was memorable. He was in his prime at that point and likely thought his dumping ground was still a secret.
    Last edited by DaisyChains; 11-18-2017 at 01:46 AM.
    Here to help. Here to love. Here to encourage.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49