803 users online (117 members and 686 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

What is your "aha" moment prediction? Going by Baez' own words, after we hear his explanation, we will understand completely why Casey acted as she did in those "31 days."

Well? What's your prediction, now that we're getting close to trial???

Two guesses I have:

1 - one night stand sex led to Caylee's conception, Cindy wouldn't allow Casey to get rid (abortion, adoption, or by any means) of her grandchild, so she basically "forced" Casey to have her and keep her. The emotional abuse and control of Cindy over Casey led Casey to never "bond" with Caylee as her own daughter. After Caylee died, Casey was in "shock" and emotionally paralyzed. Not sure.

2- Casey was "raped" by Caylee's father (someone other than GA or LA, who supposedly have abused Casey in the past)...and again, CA "made" Casey keep Caylee (or CA didn't find out in time, and it was past time for abortion, etc.)...and hence, Casey emotionally couldn't bond with Caylee, and in fact, was reminded of that horrible rape everytime she looked at Caylee. Yada yada yada.

Not sure of all the details, but I'm thinking it is somehow going to play with how she became pregnant, and how Cindy was controlling the situation and poor Casey had no say or control regarding Caylee.

Realize, I don't BELIEVE my 2 predictions as what is really transpired, but I think those are good "s t o r i e s" Baez might use to try to explain how poooorrrrr Casey was just at a standstill as to what to do to not let CA know she wasn't a good mom.

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    I just don't think there are going to be any "shock and awe" bomb-dropping moments in the Baez camp. I think his a-ha moment got squashed by evidence a ways back. That was when we were on defense strategy #3 or so, and we're probably up to 15-20 or so by now.

I think lately his a-ha moments have been replaced by oh-sh1t moments...

[QUOTE=KenoshaKid;6412763]I just don't think there are going to be any "shock and awe" bomb-dropping moments in the Baez camp. I think his a-ha moment got squashed by evidence a ways back. That was when we were on defense strategy #3 or so, and we're probably up to 15-20 or so by now.

I think lately his a-ha moments have been replaced by oh-sh1t moments...[/QUOTE]

BBM -

I soooo hope you are right...and I sure think you are

I like your scenarios DepDog!

But I don't think there will be any a-ha moments....JB has promised them so many times & then we hear nothing......because the DT has nothing, they never did & they never will.

I think JB is still waiting for his fairy godmother to come to him in his dreams to give him the idea for and "aha moment"

If there was a moment that would really make us go ahhhhaaaa, we would have heared 1,000 times by now. Jose is hoping the jury is not quite as brilliant as the no life bloggers. sorry Jose, but this is not rocket science.

I DO however think there will be lots of "I can't believe he said that" moments.
    Last edited by coco puff; 04-29-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: typo, what else ;-)

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    I think the only 'Aha' moment that will be thrown in will be one of the many already predicted scenarios. It will be stale, limp, fizzle and fall flat. No one will buy it.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

How about this scenario: (disclaimer: I do not believe this scenario- I just think it's a good/horrible story Casey could spin)

GA raped Casey, Casey conceived Caylee around the same time. It wasn't GA's child, but the family (or just Casey) couldn't be sure it was not. Casey avoided the reality of the pregnancy, Cindy then forced her to keep the baby (knowingly or unknowlingy? who knows what Casey might claim), Casey never bonded with baby due to sexual abuse and belief the child might be GA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I like your scenarios DepDog!

But I don't think there will be any a-ha moments....JB has promised them so many times & then we hear nothing......because the DT has nothing, they never did & they never will.
    I figured he's just gotta try something outlandish, because the reality isn't looking very good for him...or her, LOL

He's got to come up with something for opening statements, to try to justify the 31 days...what in the world is he going to say? Or are they getting so frushstrated that they're just going to rest...

Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    How about this scenario: (disclaimer: I do not believe this scenario- I just think it's a good/horrible story Casey could spin)

GA raped Casey, Casey conceived Caylee around the same time. It wasn't GA's child, but the family (or just Casey) couldn't be sure it was not. Casey avoided the reality of the pregnancy, Cindy then forced her to keep the baby (knowingly or unknowlingy? who knows what Casey might claim), Casey never bonded with baby due to sexual abuse and belief the child might be GA's.
    Sounds good to me. I would use it.

No one would believe that because it is too off the wall.

Anyone else waiting with baited breath to see if GA is at the status hearing on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    I figured he's just gotta try something outlandish, because the reality isn't looking very good for him...or her, LOL

He's got to come up with something for opening statements, to try to justify the 31 days...what in the world is he going to say? Or are they getting so frushstrated that they're just going to rest...
    He's probably going to say something that we've already heard & already don't believe.....like she feared for Caylee's life & the life of her family...she was protecting them. HA, we already know the only person ICA cares about is ICA!

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    No one would believe that because it is too off the wall.
    Not to be argumentative, but isn't everything Casey/[Baez] have said too off the wall to believe? Why stop now?

And in the alternative, maybe there won't be any aha moment. Maybe like with SP there won't be much of a defense at all. But if there is one, I bet it will be outlandish and unbelievable. Winner takes all.
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 04-29-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: altered name

Oh yes, I think you're on the right path here. It is definetly going to involve abuse.

baez never worries about "outrageous" imo.
    "I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast