1278 users online (186 members and 1092 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

thanks ss

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    The second photo I dedicate to Truthspider and his relentless determination to send the owner of this home to jail. I have to give you some credit TS, you are relentless, brave and unstoppable (I am being serious... not mocking you in any way). If more Americans got off of their asses and stood up for what they believe in (the way you have been), our country would be a much better place. I don't have to agree with your theory to believe in what you are doing (and I do believe that your heart is in the right place).
    Good night everyone.
    Hitting the thanks button just wouldn't cut it for this. THANK YOU.

I have been thinking about technology a lot lately, specifically how technology is a race, but one that can't be won for it is always in equilibrium. Just as people will find way's to use technology to advance their crimes, others (that's us) will use it to stop them.

Today we have "burn phones" and the anonymity of the internet, but the same technical advances bring us high-res images, collation of data from the web, crowd-sourcing, and the collaboration of analysts from around the world. If we have indeed found her, it's a direct result of the synergy of this community.

Good morning everyone.

They searched directly behind CPH's House today (Thursday)

The circled area at the top is the police searching. The circled home belongs to CPH.

This is what that area looks like zoomed in from the sky from the South;

And this is what that area looks like when viewed from overhead. The canal that comes from the top left at an angle is the one that originates at Anchor way along the new trail that was cut. As you can see, that canal forks. The horizontal fork cuts right across the marsh towards Truthspider's area of interest (see posts above). The vertical fork of the canal runs almost up to CPH's rear yard. I will try to post more on that in a minute.

The circled area at the top is the police searching. The circled home belongs to CPH.
    Is that another trail off to the right of the area they are working in?

Wow, great sleuthing. Am I reading you correctly...do you think there are more bodies out there in the marsh? It actually makes sense.

Thanks, Seaslug!

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    Wow, great sleuthing. Am I reading you correctly...do you think there are more bodies out there in the marsh? It actually makes sense.
    I don't think there are any bodies in the Oak Beach marsh (including SG). What I do think is that they should go back and search the area North of where they found Jessica Taylor's remains at Gilgo because there clearly existed a dirt road (that is now hidden under the brush). As far as I know, none of the searches went that far North (up to the end of the dirt road where it meets an open area with boat access).

More photos of the search. Tire tracks confirm that they have now searched right up to the rear door of CPH's house. Tire tracks also confirm that they have now searched Truthspider's point of interest too.

Tire tracks also confirm that they have now searched Truthspider's point of interest too.

This photo gives me the creeps because this is the same sort of excavator that you can find at a local cemetery preparing plots for upcoming funerals. Why the heck were they digging in this one area?

More photos of the search. Tire tracks confirm that they have now searched right up to the rear door of CPH's house. Tire tracks also confirm that they have now searched Truthspider's point of interest too.

Tire tracks also confirm that they have now searched Truthspider's point of interest too.

This photo gives me the creeps because this is the same sort of excavator that you can find at a local cemetery preparing plots for upcoming funerals. Why the heck were they digging in this one area?

Hi Seaslug,
    Thank you for these photos and info. It's mind-blowing that the "authorities" (for lack of a better word) are attempting to deceive the public again and again...do you still think there are no other remains in there? I'm not sure - I hope there isn't, but WHY are LE crawling all over that area now? Are they investigating trails??? This wouldn't be the first time that I've missed something...did I? Tx!

Just K's area of concern reveals a possible grave...

I was looking through photos and zooming in to see what Just K's area of concern could be. Did not find anything in that location (could have been a reflection from a puddle) but just West of that spot I noticed an non-natural object reflecting the sunlight;

This is it viewed from above on 3/30/11;

GPS coordinates;

Viewed from the West on 04/8/11 it was also there;

From the East on 3/30/11 also there;

Zoomed in from the East on 3/30/11;

Zoomed in more from East;

It was there from the North too on 03/30/11;

Zoomed in from the West on 3/30/11;

And on 04/08/11 from the West zoomed in;

I thought it was the pixels playing havoc on my eyes. But from three different angles this mystery object certainly looks like a cross to me. Perhaps someone buried their family pet. Or maybe it is something more. I am sure at this point that the investigators searched the area. I just wonder after the hurricane over the Summer and all of the Noreaster Storms if this headstone was still there. If not, it's worth for them to check out.

That is most definitely a reflection, positively from the 5th and 6th image.
    I never did see the shape that was mentioned.

edit to add
    There are a few more near it too with the same color, funny thou the color is tan.
    more edit to add:
    and the spots I mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by the quiet girl View Post
    That is most definitely a reflection, positively from the 5th and 6th image.
    I never did see the shape that was mentioned.

edit to add
    There are a few more near it too with the same color, funny thou the color is tan.
    more edit to add:
    and the spots I mentioned
    Yeah what I don't get is that the photographer took over twenty different photos on two different days at two different times and from four different directions plus straight over head yet only this one object is reflecting back a perfect cross shape when viewed from the East, & West and a view of the cross shape at a slight angle when viewed from the North. Please remember there was no flash used to take these photos and the sun was in the same location when some of the North, East & west photos were taken.

Take it from someone who has viewed literally hundreds of aerial photos taken by this particular camera and trust me when I tell you that if it was a mere reflection off of the sun then it would not present itself with the exact same shape when viewed from the opposite direction. Also it would not return so many positive hits with the same cross shape among so many different photos and at so many different angles.

So what in the world could even make that shape consecutively?
    oh dear god as I am typing I am thinking metal plates but, at the same time feel that is a bit over the top thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowraiths View Post
    Okay, have added the 1997 Hempstead State Park victim (Peaches, link ) and the 2007 Mamaroneck/Cold Spring Harbor victim (Cherries, link ), and removed Susan Kane, who I thought was a witness, per her interview on NBC's timeline ( link )

http://goo.gl/mJyee
    Bumping...can someone mark where Shannon was found on here?
    Unless I post a link to a fact, everything I post is my opinion only. Thanks!

Great work Seaslug! Thanks so much!
    Unless I post a link to a fact, everything I post is my opinion only. Thanks!

Any chance of getting a better shot of the recovery area?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast