1163 users online (212 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,111 to 1,122 of 1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomine View Post
    you could post that the world was coming to an end, some would just keep posting!
    this is exciting news, until in the morning when people start 2nd quarter backing
    Been listening to CNN non-stop, although I can't stand Wolf Blitzer. Where oh where is Anderson Cooper?

Quote Originally Posted by momto3kids View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any witness tomorrow since HC stated his witness can't testify until Tues and wants his witness list done in a particular order?
    I believe I heard the prosecution state they had a list of rebuttal witnesses for tomorrow, or rather, today, now.

Last edited by KateB; 05-31-2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Gotta throw in some $.02 here...

The people that feel JP could be behind all this point to his obvious hinkyness on the stand. Yet two pages back from this one, there is discussion of how he was made aware that the defense was going to try to point suspicion his way.

It is human nature, in light of that, for him to look funny, appear hinky, an seem unnatural in all sorts of ways. It does not make him a murderer. It means he's painfully aware that people are trying to point a finger at him. Under those circumstances, how could he get on the stand and behave as if he were at a nice little meeting among friends? (BC on the other hand, who is not just accused of murder but on trial for it, has remained cool as a cucumber from July 12 onwards...make of that what you will, when you're pondering what reactions might be expected from folks under the circumstances. IMO, common sense flies out the window here with alarming regularity.)

Put me in the squarely guilty catagory please, when you're adding up names in the poll. Also put me in the category of people who can definitely see a necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by borndem View Post
    OT - All of the US News and the three major TV networks announce that Osama bin Laden is DEAD. Killed in Pakistan. An order authorized by President Obama. US Navy Seals a major factor. Pres. Obama announced this at 11:35 pm tonight. Throngs celebrate at Ground Zero.
    OMG. I did not know this. The first thing I do in the a.m. is come to this stupid site!!!!!! BC is taking over my life. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by bloghooligan View Post
    Are you willing to concede it's not there if the proseuction doesn't bring it up in their rebuttal?
    No because I would be lying. I can't pretend I don't see her diamond pendant.

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Been listening to CNN non-stop, although I can't stand Wolf Blitzer. Where oh where is Anderson Cooper?
    Anderson was probably dining at Buckingham Castle with the royals. He's probably VERY mad now he covered the wedding!

Quote Originally Posted by diphi View Post
    What is MS?
    A typo. Sorry, should have been WS -- Websleuths

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle Cap View Post
    Gotta throw in some $.02 here...

The people that feel JP could be behind all this point to his obvious hinkyness on the stand. Yet two pages back from this one, there is discussion of how he was made aware that the defense was going to try to point suspicion his way.

It is human nature, in light of that, for him to look funny, appear hinky, an seem unnatural in all sorts of ways. It does not make him a murderer. It means he's painfully aware that people are trying to point a finger at him.

Bottle Cap,

Its not really his testimony (yes, he was aware of what defense would do)...listen to the police interviews (especially the second) from 2008. THAT sets off the hinky meter.

Also, watch Judge G's reactions to his in-court testimony...its telling.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by oenophile View Post
    Funny, but you could say the same thing about BC.
    BC was a suspect. BC was charged. BC was indicted by a grand jury. BC stands trial or the murder of his wife. Can't slander BC - it's a known fact there is evidence against him. Not so of other witnesses.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne130 View Post
    No because I would be lying. I can't pretend I don't see her diamond pendant.
    I found it in a photo I enhanced - changed to a b&w - and I don't have a good photo program to work with. I know if I can find it and see it, surely the prosecution could find someone to enhance those videos. It's there. No doubt.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    BC was a suspect. BC was charged. BC was indicted by a grand jury. BC stands trial or the murder of his wife. Can't slander BC - it's a known fact there is evidence against him. Not so of other witnesses.
    I feel quite confident if the moderators here thought someone was being slandered they would say so.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75