A Moment of Silence in Remembrance of the Victims

I'm not a member, so I can't see the deets. Wouldn't mind at all giving the victims a moment of silence.

Hugs,

Mel

Sorry. Hopefully this will work:

A MOMENT IN TIME
Please join in a moment of silence on May 5, 2011 at 6:30 P.M. CST, in
honor of Christopher Byers, Michael Moore, and Steve Branch
They are the reason we are all here.
They are who we fight for.
They are who we seek justice for.
They are forever in our hearts and minds.
They will not be forgotten.

That's everything except a picture of the three.

Hopefully, they will receive justice soon. And hopefully that will be some comfort to the families. Nothing can ever replace those sweet souls, and nothing can totally take away the hurt in the hearts of the parents. May God bless and keep the grieving family members. They are entitled to justice.

Justice will be final when Damien Echols pays for his crimes with his life & the appeals have ran out for Jason Baldwin & Jessie Misskelley. Supporters disgrace the memory of those children by defending the WM3.

No, Puffin, nons disgrace the memory of the little boys by allowing the real killer to remain free.

Way to ruin a thread that was made for the memory of the VICTIMS. Show's what kind of character you have.

Way to ruin a thread that was made for the memory of the VICTIMS. Show's what kind of character you have.

I hear you! But the day is coming where justice FINALLY will be served,for the victims and the wrongly accused.
We all know if this all happened in this day and age that we would not be where we are today and the ACTUAL killers would have been caught.

No, Puffin, nons disgrace the memory of the little boys by allowing the real killer to remain free.

And Why is Terry Hobbs still roaming free for the last 18 years?

Why did Jessie continue and still continues to this day to confess to a murder he did not commit?

This has got to be the BIGGEST cover up ever.

The real killers are behind bars and hopefully one will be executed real soon.

And Why is Terry Hobbs still roaming free for the last 18 years?

I don't think you want to know the answer to that, but it has to do with police corruption and the good ol' boy network which often affects justice in small towns.

Why did Jessie continue and still continues to this day to confess to a murder he did not commit?

Jessie has maintained his innocence since the infamous "Second Confession" on February 17, 1994. The idea that he is still confessing is rumor only. I call in NONsense.

This has got to be the BIGGEST cover up ever.

OK, if you say so, I won't argue. Just because it involves a massive cover up doesn't mean that that is not exactly what it is. We know we have jury misconduct. Nothing would surprise me in this case.

The real killers are behind bars and hopefully one will be executed real soon.

The real killer is still free. Hopefully he will soon be in custody awaiting trial and, after a trial that will be much more honestly conducted than the other two, will be duly convicted for this crime. It is high time that justice is done for the three young men have spent more than half of their lives unjustly imprisoned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back