2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Good Morning WSers!

On the menu today:

• Status hearing to tie up all the loose ends hanging out there before voir dire begins ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! :woohoo: Can you guys believe we are only a week away?!? :great:
  • Media motion to intervene and for reconsideration of implementation and enforcement of confidentiality agreement
  • Will HHJP rule on the final Frye issue - the odor analysis/Body Farm motion?
  • Will he let the Anthonys know if he is going to grant their request to be excused from the rules of sequestration?
img-1988.jpg

Wow!
What a breakfast spread!
I'm probably going to eat too much!
Thanks Beach!

Does anyone think there's a possibility that the Anthony's motion to be excluded from Rule of Sequestration might be heard today? I'm wondering if today will be a final clean up day.

Does anyone think there's a possibility that the Anthony's motion to be excluded from Rule of Sequestration might be heard today? I'm wondering if today will be a final clean up day.

I do! I think CJBP is going to want to clean everything up now! :great:

Since it's a Sidebar can I say God Bless America!!??

I do! I think CJBP is going to want to clean everything up now! :great:

Which livestream is the best for todays hearing? I was going to go w/ clickorlando. Where are y'all going to watch it? TIA

I'm not sure if he is going to entertain argument about it or not. He may just rule on the pleading. It had a 92 pg. memorandum of law attached! I'm not sure what else they could possibly say! :lol:

I hope he does rule on it today though.

I just upgraded my browser and I am not sure I have all the 'good' sites to watch the hearing bookmarked any more. Would someone be kind enough to list them before the hearing starts. Thanks ever so much.

Which livestream is the best for todays hearing? I was going to go w/ clickorlando. Where are y'all going to watch it? TIA

Hopefully somebody can help you, Abbie. My laptop has trouble livestreaming, posting and mod'g at the same time. I have to watch on TruTV.

I know a lot of people like the CNN livestream because it doesn't "time out" on you.

Maybe this is the beginning of the end. We can only hope that all our troops can come home now, my nephew Ben included. Let's keep them in our hearts because I know it is going to be rough for awhile there and here.

A week away...WOW! I cannot wait to see the mood in the court room today.

I just upgraded my browser and I am not sure I have all the 'good' sites to watch the hearing bookmarked any more. Would someone be kind enough to list them before the hearing starts. Thanks ever so much.
I think they are linked in the news thread, Mac.

But of course anyone can link them here too!

I can't wait to see how she looks with this only a week away and after all their DENIEDs. She'll probably still be cool as a cucumber.

I can't wait to see how she looks with this only a week away and after all their DENIEDs. She'll probably still be cool as a cucumber.

If my stomach is churning with anticipation, I would hope her's would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie