750 users online (109 members and 641 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
    Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
    -It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
    -If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
    Rules Etiquette & Information
    STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
    Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
    The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
    Case Signal (BeanE's site)
    Val - The Hinky Meter
    Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
    Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!
    Last edited by KateB; 06-07-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    ((emma I defer for you to say first... LOL))

20 threads and going on 21 and where is beautiful Holly?

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    20 threads and going on 21 and where is beautiful Holly?
    My DIL says TBI is receiving over 200 tips per day, and each and every one of them is being checked out.....

Quote Originally Posted by MILofForensicSpecTBI View Post
    My DIL says TBI is receiving over 200 tips per day, and each and every one of them is being checked out.....
    this is so good to know! this is one thing that the media could and should report. thank you for sharing this. It is so good to know that tips are coming in.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    ((emma I defer for you to say first... LOL))
    tee hee hee. you are very sweet, but you earned nursebeeme.

I wasn't paying attention, was I?
    I know where you post.

One thing that has shocked me is how many RSO they have in a small area around Parsons especially in light of the population size. In a community of nearly 60k we have 8 listed, shocks me a little.

Anyway, days are passing and I can only hope LE is waiting someone out as others have said to lead them to an alive Holly, or to help located her in passing. Clearly to me though something happend on Easter as everything scaled back on the public side at that point. We heard the item was being analyzed, and then since ZERO.

is it just me.. is anyone else starting to get really pi$$ed about the lack of coverage? I can take a few days.. but she is just recently missing.. this is not a time to take a vow of silence.

moo

bow, quack, meow, etc..

Well I got left in limbo land but I wanted to respond to Nursebeme's post
    QUOTE=nursebeeme;6425337]I pray so.

((while my glass is personally half full... I just am not feeling that vibe but will gladly eat my hat if it turns out any other way))

eta: don't get me wrong.. I want LE to be watching some alleged perp with an Alive Holly in tow. I do. I c o m p l e t e l e y do.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya Nurse and I always go with my glass is half full. I've been one of the hold outs that Holly is still alive. I've been following cases for a long time, but I'm still going to keep my glass half full on this one. I continue to think she was kidnapped for her looks and virtue perhaps, and the perp wanted her for himself.Most cases don't point to this scenario, I don't know, just keeping the glass half full on this one and hope that Holly is alive and has the strength to endure this monster.

I just haven't seen an explanation as to why someone who is going to take a prisoner and hold them hostage would dump all of their hostage's possessions along creek beds and roadsides. I'm sorry, but based on the very little we do know, I don't think Holly was or is leaving a trail. I think the perp or an accomplice disposed of Holly's stuff. Why would someone do that if they want to keep the person alive?

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    I just haven't seen an explanation as to why someone who is going to take a prisoner and hold them hostage would dump all of their hostage's possessions along creek beds and roadsides. I'm sorry, but based on the very little we do know, I don't think Holly was or is leaving a trail. I think the perp or an accomplice disposed of Holly's stuff. Why would someone do that if they want to keep the person alive?
    my thoughts exactly and I don't mean to be debbie downer.

the disposal or shedding of the items seems to have been in a fit of "what do I do now" sort of thing.

I can truly see why tbi, in their limited statements, thinks that it is someone that is from OR KNOWS the area.

the disposal or shedding of the items seems to have been in a fit of "what do I do now" sort of thing.

I can truly see why tbi, in their limited statements, thinks that it is someone that is from OR KNOWS the area.
    I agree, nurse. I don't want to be a debbie downer, either. It will be miraculous, truly, if Holly is alive. I would love a happy ending!

The evidence (scant, though it is) just doesn't lead me to that conclusion right now, unfortunately.

is it just me.. is anyone else starting to get really pi$$ed about the lack of coverage? I can take a few days.. but she is just recently missing.. this is not a time to take a vow of silence
    No....it's not just you. I can't say that I'm pissed.....I think I'm more confused than anything .

I was kind of loosing faith in the investigation but last night, we got that unexpected surprise out of the blue about bin Laden. I feel safe right now saying never say never and you never know when things will change....abruptly.....when you least expect it.
    Last edited by mahmoo; 05-02-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: try to break up that extremely long run on sentence. longest sentence i've ever written.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

Well back to the glass is half full. Just trying to put my mind in that of the perp. If he was that calculating and planned, why wouldn't he purposely put Holly's things out there to deter LE and searchers? We don't know that. Many are in prison that have shocked us do to their calculating minds. If I were a mom in this position I would continue to search, hold out belief she was still alive, look at all other cases that are similar, at least 10 years past. I would leave no stone un turned of each and everyone that may have crossed my daughters path since she was born. I would never give up. no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Well back to the glass is half full. Just trying to put my mind in that of the perp. If he was that calculating and planned, why wouldn't he purposely put Holly's things out there to deter LE and searchers? We don't know that. Many are in prison that have shocked us do to their calculating minds. If I were a mom in this position I would continue to search, hold out belief she was still alive, look at all other cases that are similar, at least 10 years past. I would leave no stone un turned of each and everyone that may have crossed my daughters path since she was born. I would never give up. no matter what.
    I would never suggest that anyone, especially Holly's mom, give up. Not at all. Until Holly is found, her family should always have hope. I don't know how one could go on with life with a missing child without hope.

However, if one wanted to deter LE they wouldn't need to get rid of her things. If Holly and her stuff disappeared, one could assume that she ran away on her own or joined the circus, or any number of other non-sinister scenarios.

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast