TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1 Thread #2

Thread #3 Thread #4

Thread #5 Thread #6

Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10

Thread #11 Thread #12

Thread #13 Thread #14

Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information
STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.
The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

20 threads and going on 21 and where is beautiful Holly?

My DIL says TBI is receiving over 200 tips per day, and each and every one of them is being checked out.....
this is so good to know! this is one thing that the media could and should report. thank you for sharing this. It is so good to know that tips are coming in.

One thing that has shocked me is how many RSO they have in a small area around Parsons especially in light of the population size. In a community of nearly 60k we have 8 listed, shocks me a little.

Anyway, days are passing and I can only hope LE is waiting someone out as others have said to lead them to an alive Holly, or to help located her in passing. Clearly to me though something happend on Easter as everything scaled back on the public side at that point. We heard the item was being analyzed, and then since ZERO.

is it just me.. is anyone else starting to get really pi$$ed about the lack of coverage? I can take a few days.. but she is just recently missing.. this is not a time to take a vow of silence.

moo

bow, quack, meow, etc..

Well I got left in limbo land but I wanted to respond to Nursebeme's post
QUOTE=nursebeeme;6425337]I pray so.

((while my glass is personally half full... I just am not feeling that vibe but will gladly eat my hat if it turns out any other way))

eta: don't get me wrong.. I want LE to be watching some alleged perp with an Alive Holly in tow. I do. I c o m p l e t e l e y do.[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya Nurse and I always go with my glass is half full. I've been one of the hold outs that Holly is still alive. I've been following cases for a long time, but I'm still going to keep my glass half full on this one. I continue to think she was kidnapped for her looks and virtue perhaps, and the perp wanted her for himself.Most cases don't point to this scenario, I don't know, just keeping the glass half full on this one and hope that Holly is alive and has the strength to endure this monster.

I just haven't seen an explanation as to why someone who is going to take a prisoner and hold them hostage would dump all of their hostage's possessions along creek beds and roadsides. I'm sorry, but based on the very little we do know, I don't think Holly was or is leaving a trail. I think the perp or an accomplice disposed of Holly's stuff. Why would someone do that if they want to keep the person alive?

I just haven't seen an explanation as to why someone who is going to take a prisoner and hold them hostage would dump all of their hostage's possessions along creek beds and roadsides. I'm sorry, but based on the very little we do know, I don't think Holly was or is leaving a trail. I think the perp or an accomplice disposed of Holly's stuff. Why would someone do that if they want to keep the person alive?

my thoughts exactly and I don't mean to be debbie downer.

the disposal or shedding of the items seems to have been in a fit of "what do I do now" sort of thing.

I can truly see why tbi, in their limited statements, thinks that it is someone that is from OR KNOWS the area.

the disposal or shedding of the items seems to have been in a fit of "what do I do now" sort of thing.

I can truly see why tbi, in their limited statements, thinks that it is someone that is from OR KNOWS the area.

I agree, nurse. I don't want to be a debbie downer, either. It will be miraculous, truly, if Holly is alive. I would love a happy ending!

The evidence (scant, though it is) just doesn't lead me to that conclusion right now, unfortunately.

is it just me.. is anyone else starting to get really pi$$ed about the lack of coverage? I can take a few days.. but she is just recently missing.. this is not a time to take a vow of silence
No....it's not just you. I can't say that I'm pissed.....I think I'm more confused than anything :waitasec:.

I was kind of loosing faith in the investigation but last night, we got that unexpected surprise out of the blue about bin Laden. I feel safe right now saying never say never and you never know when things will change....abruptly.....when you least expect it.

Well back to the glass is half full. Just trying to put my mind in that of the perp. If he was that calculating and planned, why wouldn't he purposely put Holly's things out there to deter LE and searchers? We don't know that. Many are in prison that have shocked us do to their calculating minds. If I were a mom in this position I would continue to search, hold out belief she was still alive, look at all other cases that are similar, at least 10 years past. I would leave no stone un turned of each and everyone that may have crossed my daughters path since she was born. I would never give up. no matter what.

Well back to the glass is half full. Just trying to put my mind in that of the perp. If he was that calculating and planned, why wouldn't he purposely put Holly's things out there to deter LE and searchers? We don't know that. Many are in prison that have shocked us do to their calculating minds. If I were a mom in this position I would continue to search, hold out belief she was still alive, look at all other cases that are similar, at least 10 years past. I would leave no stone un turned of each and everyone that may have crossed my daughters path since she was born. I would never give up. no matter what.

I would never suggest that anyone, especially Holly's mom, give up. Not at all. Until Holly is found, her family should always have hope. I don't know how one could go on with life with a missing child without hope.

However, if one wanted to deter LE they wouldn't need to get rid of her things. If Holly and her stuff disappeared, one could assume that she ran away on her own or joined the circus, or any number of other non-sinister scenarios.

I'm hoping that LE has by this time done a timeline on Holly for at least the last month before her alleged abduction - with interviews and re-interviews of any- and everyone with whom she crossed paths. I'm also hoping that LE has done a forensic investigation of her computer, and other computers she may have used. Both of these actions are said to be standard operating procedure in cases like this one.

Well good night all,I think of Holly and the missing before I go to bed and grateful that I am a part of a group that has dedicated themselves to finding justice and Peace to those families who's hearts are breaking for their loved ones.

Wish I could do more

If, at this point, after almost three weeks, LE is still following up every tip, their investigation might be said to lack focus. I appreciate the fact that tunnel vision is being avoided, but I was counting on LE, by this time, to have at least a good inkling of what went down, and thus at least the beginnings of a path to making arrests and filing charges.

I feel the same as you. I think LE is doing their best, but I really don't feel that they know much except that she was taken and that her lunchbox and something else of hers was found. This person didn't leave much behind to go on. IMO, I don't think they have any idea where she is or who took her at this point. I think they are playing the waiting game to see if something turns up because they don't have a direction to go in.

JMO and I hope I am wrong and that they are close to finding her, but it just doesn't feel that way at all.

I went back over the tbi page looking for anything I hadnt seen before. I remember when people were posting RSOs many threads ago, but at the time the RSO site was acting wonky when I tried to use it. So anyway I put in the 5 mile and I saw some dudes, most I had looked at already. Mostly Im looking for dudes with history of multiples and violent.

So anyway none of these guys are giving me a vibe so I back off a little and start looking at the dudes farther out than the 5 miles it allows you to search on parsons. Then I find this guy:
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/sordetailart.aspx?htid=00084820

Now Im not laying any guilt on this guy, and Im sure the police have looked at him hard. This guy is frightening due to the history, and then I plotted him on a map. I thought from the 1st look that he was above I40, but this guy lives like just up the road and around the corner from where the lunch container was found.

Someone suggests we go re-look at RSOs and this comes up for me.

Anyway I sort of dismissed RSOs because I figured LE could get after them for questioning etc really easily (maybe Im wrong).

This is probably old news for you guys, but thought Id post it anyway.

is it just me.. is anyone else starting to get really pi$$ed about the lack of coverage? I can take a few days.. but she is just recently missing.. this is not a time to take a vow of silence.

moo

bow, quack, meow, etc..

I would have to agree. I am VERY frustrated by the lack of reporting on this. To some extent, I can understand that they won't keep reporting with no new info, but they could at least report that she's still missing and police need the community's help. :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer