NE-Teen girl dies in head on collision with her sister

How horrible. :(

The Omaha World Herald article had pictures of both cars. My God, they both must have been going seventy or so. Also the girl killed was not wearing her seat belt. So tragic, and avoidable. If one of them had just eased over to the side of the road when approaching the rise, the first thing I was taught to do in driver's ed. IMO both were too young to be driving but again that's just me. Poor family..

Fifteen years old? Yeah, that was too young to be unsupervised, imo. I also suspect the entire family had bad driving habits on that very familiar road. What a horrible tragedy! I pray for Megan, what a horrible burden to carry. :(

Bless this family.

I remember a similar incident happening and I can't quite remember the details but it was two brothers. I think they or their father was in LE or Fire and rescue. Anyone else remember that?

At any rate prayers for their Mom and Dad.

oh gosh. I do not even know what to say. How horrific. That poor family, what an awful blow. I can't imagine the grief.

I can't even imagine how devastated the family must be. This is so sad. The teen's life was way too short. My heart goes out to this family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back