672 users online (62 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Misty's New Interview

What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Her saying look at Rons family is basically giving away what really happens and who knows. Interesting how her saying Ron owed people money for drugs kinda blows he just turned to drugs because of Haleigh being missing.

He makes me sick.

I believe her. I have thought from the start of this that Misty knows nothing and that is why Haliegh has never been found because LE has tunnel vision.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I believe her. I have thought from the start of this that Misty knows nothing and that is why Haliegh has never been found because LE has tunnel vision.
    Thanks Titan. I can't believe how good she looks. Not sure what I think, she seems really believable, but she is saying the same old things about the details of that night. So hard to believe her. She's probably been taking acting lessions.
    ETA:
    It would be easier to believe what she is saying if she would explain why she told the other stories. Was she just having fun playing with everyone; was she lieing to cover for someone; was she lieing because someone else told her to? I really could possibly believe her if she would fess up on the other stories she told.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Thanks Titan. I can't believe how good she looks. Not sure what I think, she seems really believable, but she is saying the same old things about the details of that night. So hard to believe her. She's probably been taking acting lessions.

But she's in Florida. Isn't it in California where someone was giving free acting lessons as community service?

I wonder if she even realizes that's she's been lying. I've always had the idea that she was basically giving LE what she thought they wanted.
    Last edited by titanfan62702; 05-03-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: eta

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    I agree, my number 1 theory has been and still is Haleigh was taken or Ron gave her to someone because he owed someone drug $$$. He is sneaky and shady about his dealings. Misty was with him for only a few months, I don't think she knows much about his drug dealings, if anything at all. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He makes me sick. It was good to hear Misty open up about the abuse and her childhood. Looks like she is starting to see the light.

She can't lead LE to Haleigh...I would like to know their reasons why they are so inclined to think she can.

JMO
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    I agree, my number 1 theory has been and still is Haleigh was taken or Ron gave her to someone because he owed someone drug $$$. He is sneaky and shady about his dealings. Misty was with him for only a few months, I don't think she knows much about his drug dealings, if anything at all. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He makes me sick. It was good to hear Misty open up about the abuse and her childhood. Looks like she is starting to see the light.

She can't lead LE to Haleigh...I would like to know their reasons why they are so inclined to think she can.

JMO
    It's easier to stick to that story that deal with RC and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    It's easier to stick to that story that deal with RC and his family.
    Ya know, maybe Ron is more like that repulsive woman who let her 5 year old prostitute her debts for her and was later killed because of it. I would not be shocked.

This makes me feel so sorry for Misty
    She's a baby herself and it seems like she really cared for those kids.
    It's a shame she got messed up on drugs and in this whole situation.

My problem is I always believe Misty...but which story is the closest? She DID fail upteen lie tests. She said that Ron and his family should know her better and they know how much she loves his kids etc...Is something up? Have they made a new statement about her or has he filed something in regards to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    ETA:
    It would be easier to believe what she is saying if she would explain why she told the other stories. Was she just having fun playing with everyone; was she lieing to cover for someone; was she lieing because someone else told her to? I really could possibly believe her if she would fess up on the other stories she told.
    The cynic in me has wondered if the reason she hasn't told the truth is because she knows all the attention and everything that goes with it, would go away. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    The cynic in me has wondered if the reason she hasn't told the truth is because she knows all the attention and everything that goes with it, would go away. MOO.
    I just want to scream out to her, "Misty just tell us your reasons for telling so many stories, if you really want us to believe this one is true." What reason did you have for the others? Who else is implicated to cause you to tell all the different stories? She has to understand that no one can believe this story until she explains all the other stories!!!

Now, I thought AH or someone had reported that Ron called her upteen times and she didn't answer. She said she called Ron 23 times and he didn't answer. Wonder which story is closer to being true?

moo
    Remembering Taylor and Skyla
    "The children of our hearts" ..... Claycat

Quote Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post
    Now, I thought AH or someone had reported that Ron called her upteen times and she didn't answer. She said she called Ron 23 times and he didn't answer. Wonder which story is closer to being true?

moo
    I think he called/texted her from work and her calls took place after she woke up...all supposedly. I would guess that LE has these records, so they at least know if she called him and how many times. MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post

moo
    Did she just say in this video that the black man at the truck said that the Mexicans had her and if Ron had the money they could get her back???? Has she told this story b4? I don't remember that coming from her. Now I've got to listen to it again to make sure I heard right.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast