Misty's New Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her saying look at Rons family is basically giving away what really happens and who knows. Interesting how her saying Ron owed people money for drugs kinda blows he just turned to drugs because of Haleigh being missing.

He makes me sick.

I believe her. I have thought from the start of this that Misty knows nothing and that is why Haliegh has never been found because LE has tunnel vision.

I believe her. I have thought from the start of this that Misty knows nothing and that is why Haliegh has never been found because LE has tunnel vision.

Thanks Titan. I can't believe how good she looks. Not sure what I think, she seems really believable, but she is saying the same old things about the details of that night. So hard to believe her. She's probably been taking acting lessions. :waitasec:
ETA:
It would be easier to believe what she is saying if she would explain why she told the other stories. Was she just having fun playing with everyone; was she lieing to cover for someone; was she lieing because someone else told her to? I really could possibly believe her if she would fess up on the other stories she told.

Thanks Titan. I can't believe how good she looks. Not sure what I think, she seems really believable, but she is saying the same old things about the details of that night. So hard to believe her. She's probably been taking acting lessions. :waitasec:

But she's in Florida. Isn't it in California where someone was giving free acting lessons as community service?

I wonder if she even realizes that's she's been lying. I've always had the idea that she was basically giving LE what she thought they wanted.

I agree, my number 1 theory has been and still is Haleigh was taken or Ron gave her to someone because he owed someone drug $$$. He is sneaky and shady about his dealings. Misty was with him for only a few months, I don't think she knows much about his drug dealings, if anything at all. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He makes me sick. It was good to hear Misty open up about the abuse and her childhood. Looks like she is starting to see the light.

She can't lead LE to Haleigh...I would like to know their reasons why they are so inclined to think she can.

JMO

I agree, my number 1 theory has been and still is Haleigh was taken or Ron gave her to someone because he owed someone drug $$$. He is sneaky and shady about his dealings. Misty was with him for only a few months, I don't think she knows much about his drug dealings, if anything at all. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He makes me sick. It was good to hear Misty open up about the abuse and her childhood. Looks like she is starting to see the light.

She can't lead LE to Haleigh...I would like to know their reasons why they are so inclined to think she can.

JMO

It's easier to stick to that story that deal with RC and his family.

It's easier to stick to that story that deal with RC and his family.

Ya know, maybe Ron is more like that repulsive woman who let her 5 year old prostitute her debts for her and was later killed because of it. I would not be shocked.

This makes me feel so sorry for Misty :(
She's a baby herself and it seems like she really cared for those kids.
It's a shame she got messed up on drugs and in this whole situation.

My problem is I always believe Misty...but which story is the closest? She DID fail upteen lie tests. She said that Ron and his family should know her better and they know how much she loves his kids etc...Is something up? Have they made a new statement about her or has he filed something in regards to her?

ETA:
It would be easier to believe what she is saying if she would explain why she told the other stories. Was she just having fun playing with everyone; was she lieing to cover for someone; was she lieing because someone else told her to? I really could possibly believe her if she would fess up on the other stories she told.
The cynic in me has wondered if the reason she hasn't told the truth is because she knows all the attention and everything that goes with it, would go away. MOO.

The cynic in me has wondered if the reason she hasn't told the truth is because she knows all the attention and everything that goes with it, would go away. MOO.

I just want to scream out to her, "Misty just tell us your reasons for telling so many stories, if you really want us to believe this one is true." What reason did you have for the others? Who else is implicated to cause you to tell all the different stories? She has to understand that no one can believe this story until she explains all the other stories!!!:banghead:

Now, I thought AH or someone had reported that Ron called her upteen times and she didn't answer. She said she called Ron 23 times and he didn't answer. Wonder which story is closer to being true?

moo

Now, I thought AH or someone had reported that Ron called her upteen times and she didn't answer. She said she called Ron 23 times and he didn't answer. Wonder which story is closer to being true?

moo
I think he called/texted her from work and her calls took place after she woke up...all supposedly. I would guess that LE has these records, so they at least know if she called him and how many times. MOO.

moo

Did she just say in this video that the black man at the truck said that the Mexicans had her and if Ron had the money they could get her back???? Has she told this story b4? I don't remember that coming from her. Now I've got to listen to it again to make sure I heard right.

Did she just say in this video that the black man at the truck said that the Mexicans had her and if Ron had the money they could get her back???? Has she told this story b4? I don't remember that coming from her. Now I've got to listen to it again to make sure I heard right.

And when this happened, did Ronald call the cops and say,this guy told me these people have my child, and if not, why the heck not?

And when this happened, did Ronald call the cops and say,this guy told me these people have my child, and if not, why the heck not?

Was that when he was saying if he had $35,000 he could get his daughter back which sounded more like ummm hand me that reward money.

Misty does loo better than she has ever looked.
IMO, she was so high during the whole time she was with Ron.
IMO, I always thought that Haleigh died at the hands of Ron.
His mother and grandmother 'protected their golden boy'.
Misty is very street smart, I always thought that she covered for
her lover.
IMO, the family and Misty now exactly what happened and where Haleigh is.
Someday someone will slip up and Haleigh's story will be known.

IIRC, Ron was going to kill the guy that took Haleigh, but did he ever go looking for him?
NOT.........

Was that when he was saying if he had $35,000 he could get his daughter back which sounded more like ummm hand me that reward money.

IMO, thats what he was hoping for. I wonder if he picked up Haleigh and took her to where Misty was, and tried to get Haleigh to get Misty to come with them, and that didn't work so Ron killed Haleigh in a rage back to wherever he was taking the kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie