1265 users online (201 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by BLU83 View Post
    The license plate says "PstrVet" ... Pastor's Corvette...and the Mrs. Pastor has a tanning bed in her house...I remember Jen (Brad's wife) saying she went there to tan regularly.

And I have been totally creeping on their facebook walls!! They just keep asking for prayer. One mentioned ... "For those of u following the Coleman trial, we need to pray for Pastors Ron and Connie and their families. Remember, they are not the ones on trial!!!"

Another Coleman family member replied "Thank you (Name withheld)....makes me so upset when people say mean things about them!"
    Wow, Pastor Daddy drives a vette with vanity plates? Correct me if I'm wrong but werent they scrambling to fund CC lawyers in the beginning? Didnt they ask for donations at the church for Chris's defense fund? Why didnt the pastor sell his car? I really loathe this family.

Hey there Adnoid!

We're sweating bullets while hoping for another good jury decision...

You know the kind, one like Scott Peterson got in terms of the big G!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

fox2 live now from the courthouse & the coleman home

Quote Originally Posted by truecrimejunkie View Post
    Wow, Pastor Daddy drives a vette with vanity plates? Correct me if I'm wrong but werent they scrambling to fund CC lawyers in the beginning? Didnt they ask for donations at the church for Chris's defense fund? Why didnt the pastor sell his car? I really loathe this family.
    Yep, a vette with vanity plates....emphasis on the VANITY! Mind you, that was 7-8 years ago while I was still living in So. IL, and since that time the church has only grown (in terms of people and $$) - in fact, I heard that since the murders 2 years ago, it's gotten even more popular.

New thread to see us through the verdict: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135220"]The jury - deliberation and verdict - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19