2011.05.04 - Baez - WDBO Interview

Jomo

Reaction score
I have just been following the Tweets for the WDBO meeting with Baez.

I will continue to post them here.

*Robyn Walensky will be interviewing Jose Baez Casey Anthony's Lawyer over at the Cuban Restaurant "Numero Uno"- already chatted up the owner

*Robyn Walensky rpts the owner of the Orlando cuban restaurant "Numero Uno" psyched to meet Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez who'se headed here

*Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez about to meet w.reporters at "Numero Uno" Cuban Restaurant in Orlando. Loads-O-ques 4him

*Robyn Walensky at Cuban Restaurant w.Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez http://yfrog.com/h3cwoulgj

*Robyn Walensky w. Casey Anthony Att Jose Baez who says NOTHING about the case on the way in to cafe http://yfrog.com/h0c2iskj

http://twitter.com/#!/WDBO

More tweets from the reporter:

http://twitter.com/#!/ybruzual

Ybeth Bruzual
SPOTTED: star reporter/anchor @adamlongo and award winning photog @RedHuber waiting for Jose Baez http://t.co/qOt2utF

Sounds to me as if he is going down there to "taint" the Cuban community in his favor:banghead: Is this even fair???

Can't JP force a gag order on them???

ybruzual Ybeth Bruzual
About 15 people attending late breakfast w/ Jose Baez sponsored by @nahj ce. Florida chapter
12 minutes ago

My question is WHY?? WHY is JB still making TV appearances and interviews. He has a long road to hoe ahead of him, shouldn't he be in the office preparing for his client's DP trial?? Shouldn't he be earning his money instead of making money off this case??

No wonder the defense is never prepared.. they're too busy doing interviews and such. Is JB hoping to get in his last chance to "taint the jury" with more BS?? I'm ready for the trial to start with no delays.

sponsored by the nahj. national association of hispanic journalists.

My question is WHY?? WHY is JB still making TV appearances and interviews. He has a long road to hoe ahead of him, shouldn't he be in the office preparing for his client's DP trial?? Shouldn't he be earning his money instead of making money off this case??

No wonder the defense is never prepared.. they're too busy doing interviews and such. Is JB hoping to get in his last chance to "taint the jury" with more BS?? I'm ready for the trial to start with no delays.

Maybe it was not JB who released the information that he was attending. Maybe it was someone who would benefit by the his being there.

The only thing more pathetic than him doing the interview....is the marketing gimmick this is clearly a part of IMO.

What did they advertise? Free meal for 4 with every player interview onsite??

How about this?
I'll offer a vacation to the first DT player to do an interview and tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I think my wallet is safe don't you??

Sarcasm intended with a side order of nausea.

Hmmm...this place is just a few minutes from my store. I've never been but one of my employees says the food is good, authentic Cuban, but it needs a facelift.

Hmmm...this place is just a few minutes from my store. I've never been but one of my employees says the food is good, authentic Cuban, but it needs a facelift.

Hmmmmmmm maybe they'll be able to afford one after they become FAMOUS!!

HaHa

I have visions of hot dog carts and t-shirt kiosks swirling in my head.

Seriously! College students are preparing more for finals week than he is for this trial!

Seriously! College students are preparing more for finals week than he is for this trial!

He doesn't have much left to work with. My guess is they are as ready as they will ever be. jmo

Hmmmmmmm maybe they'll be able to afford one after they become FAMOUS!!

HaHa

I have visions of hot dog carts and t-shirt kiosks swirling in my head.

Quick! Go get a quesadilla! (wait, that's not Cuban is it?)

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony att Jose Baez asked about her clothes, hair, makeup"There r very strict rules& there is NO salon in jail"

Robyn Walensky rpts Casey Anthony att Jose Baez asked about her clothes, hair, makeup"There r very strict rules& there is NO salon in jail"

So he wants feedback?? Or was he making excuses???

Robyn...tell him to read the idiot bloggers for all the advice he needs.

I really wish that were true right now! (Correcting college English papers right now!!! )

Between this and CM's big "Bloggers are idiots!" interview, I am really wondering what is in the air? These strike me more as personal publicity than in some attempt to sway jury selection. Like maybe get what publicity and name recognition they each can, because they know this mess isn't going all the way to trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back