723 users online (67 members and 656 guests)  

Websleuths News

MO - couple accused of abusing 5 children

Not sure what to think on this one.... I've been overwhelmed with 5 kids I also had 2 special needs kids who LIVED to stick their hands in their diapers and smear poo at naptime and bedtime!! Of course there I was at 2 am with a bucket and sponge washing walls, cribs, beds and bedding....but by the next morning there was definitely missed spots LOL

NO excuse for the father to be threatening anyone with a knife.

I hope this family gets the help that it needs.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...eriods-of-time

Prosecutors charged Paul E. Jenkins with five counts of felony endangering the welfare of a child less than 17 years old. His wife, Bethany J. Jenkins, was also charged with five counts of felony endangering the welfare of a child less than 17 years old.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/04...confining.html

The 2-year-old boy had a severe rash on his lower torso.
    The fifth child, a boy about 1, was in a crib in another bedroom. His clothes were soaked with urine. The smell was so overwhelming it made the officers’ eyes water, according to court documents.

Ahhh thank, you, All i had to go on was the first article!

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...mes-in-liberty

Neighbors question Missouri Dept. of Family Services response to child crimes in Liberty

Neighbors said Paul Jenkins once attacked his oldest son in public.

“He (the boy) sat down on the ground and the dad told him to get up and stop crying and be a man or he was going to punch him in his f-ing face, then punched the little boy in the face in front of everybody,” Underhill said. “The school bus was even here!”

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida

MO-Couple at Center of Horrific Child Neglect Case in Court

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-coup...,1573627.story

snip:
    Earlier this week, police acting on a number of community tips found four of the children locked in a feces and urine soaked room in the Jenkins home. Officers say that the conditions were so bad that their eyes were watering, and the smell made one officer gag. Another child was found in a feces and urine covered crib.

"When I heard (Paul Jenkins) threaten to stab the kids in the head, that's when I called 9-1-1," said neighbor Michelle Schlegel. "I knew what the conditions were, I've lived next to them for a year and you can smell the stench from their home coming into ours."

I don't know about anyone else BUT if I were to smell a stench coming from a neighbors home I'd be on the phone like Gladys Kravitz.....ecsp if I knew children lived in the home.I know some people are just nasty but children don't have a choice in how their nasty parents can be.I have no respect for people who live in filth..and that goes for Hoarders too.NASTY!!!!