1250 users online (196 members and 1054 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I am really starting to think they will return a guilty verdict on murder 1.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralAlberta View Post
    Good Morning;
    Today is THE day we've all been waiting for for 2+ years. MOO I just can't image what the Rentz's, Coopers and BRadleeey are feeling today. Here I am KM away and my stomach is in knots waiting. . . . waiting . . . waiting. . . .
    I have lots of questions for those of you in the know:
    Any thought on whether there will be charges laid against CPD and what might those chares be? Can the Rentz's or Bradleeey charge them? WHat about the DA's office? Can they be charged with something? COuld the Rentz's have already filed a wrongful death suit and then proceed or drop it based on the outsome of this trial? ANybody know??

good morning! the rentz family didn't file a wrongful death suit as far as i know and the 2 year time limit is up...........

as to bradley suing, nope...........i've always thought that unfair for a defendant and i'm very pro prosecution usually..........but he cannot sue, he's just set free

charges against cpd or the da?? i doubt it...........
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Good Morning;
    Today is THE day we've all been waiting for for 2+ years. MOO I just can't image what the Rentz's, Coopers and BRadleeey are feeling today. Here I am KM away and my stomach is in knots waiting. . . . waiting . . . waiting. . . .
    Any thought on whether there will be charges laid against CPD and what might those chares be? Can the Rentz's or Bradleeey charge them? WHat about the DA's office? Can they be charged with something? COuld the Rentz's have already filed a wrongful death suit and then proceed or drop it based on the outsome of this trial? ANybody know??
    Not 100% on this, but fairly certain govt employees cannot be charged with a crime for doing their duties, unless they do something negligent. Doing a bad job at their "normal" duties does not constitute a crime.

thank you mr. cameraman...........at least we have a flag view today

eta.........well, we did
    Last edited by Queen Bee; 05-05-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Good Morning;
    Wrongful Death

A wrongful death action must be brought within two years of the date of death.

/from http://www.edgarsnyder.com/statute-l...-carolina.html

Quote Originally Posted by iucpa View Post
    My two cents, but the request for a 2-hour lunch break could mean one of two things: could be that they know it's cinco de mayo and restaurants will be busy and lunch may take longer (or that they have errands to run at lunch)

-OR- it could mean that they are very close to a verdict, plan to get there just before lunch, and want to take a long lunch to think it over and be absolutely sure.
    I agree. I posted that on the closed thread.

There might be a verdict in the Coleman trial today on the anniversary date of Sherri and boys deaths. I was shocked to learn the jurors deliberated until 8 p.m. last night after getting the case 5 hours before. They don't seem to be writing notes that they want their life back. JMO

The more I think about this, they must be close to a verdict. Especially after the notes they wrote complaining they want their lives back, things are taking too long, etc. I just cannot understand them asking for a 2-hour lunch unless they knew today was the day...

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by kljohnson0458 View Post
    There might be a verdict in the Coleman trial today on the anniversary date of Sherri and boys deaths. I was shocked to learn the jurors deliberated until 8 p.m. last night after getting the case 5 hours before. They don't seem to be writing notes that they want their life back. JMO
    wow, the trial is already to deliberating?? that didn't take long....

i'm behind on reading the coleman info............

thanks kljohnson for the scoop!

eta........and how fitting a verdict today would be!! that story just broke my heart
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

The more I think about this, they must be close to a verdict. Especially after the notes they wrote complaining they want their lives back, things are taking too long, etc. I just cannot understand them asking for a 2-hour lunch unless they knew today was the day...

Thoughts?
    They have had several appointments thru out the trial with children. I am wondering if this is one of those.

Kelly

I don't see a flag... is every/anyone still seeing a flag?

My first thought about the 2 hour lunch is that someone had something they needed to do.... sigh

Thoughts?
    I think it's a Good-bye Lunch. I think we get a verdict today. I think my nerves can't take this much longer! I think no matter what the verdict I'm gonna need a gang of people here tonight to discuss things with me.

Let the nail biting, head rubbing, knuckle cracking, and sighs begin. Gotta be a tough time for all in that courtroom. Oh...forgot and more prominent bumps be revealed!
    “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain~

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post
    wow, the trial is already to deliberating?? that didn't take long....

i'm behind on reading the coleman info............

thanks kljohnson for the scoop!

eta........and how fitting a verdict today would be!! that story just broke my heart
    Welcome. I was a little shocked it moved so quickyly myself but there isn't much that seems like it is going to save coleman's hide. That was a heinious crime and a verdict today, you're right, would be perfect. To the day. I'm reading it on another board and reading BC here. I am a multi-tasker and working at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bloghooligan View Post
    I don't see a flag... is every/anyone still seeing a flag?

My first thought about the 2 hour lunch is that someone had something they needed to do.... sigh
    hiya blog............it WAS on the flag but back to colored bars now

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=8020507 if ya need it
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast