1120 users online (221 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I am not at all sure of this but I thought the judge was getting the jury a video player yesterday and that the jury had the entire DVD depo. This morning Cummings was asking should they offer a transcript of the redacted version of depo, and judge said not unless they asked for it.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    If the jury is listening to the depo again, they're going to hear lies from BC. Even the defense said BC lied. Whether the jury believes BC's version of events or not, they will also hear whatever lies he told in whatever portion they listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by kljohnson0458 View Post
    That is the juror that was excused and replaced by an alternate.
    Maybe the others are going to give a helping hand since they have all become friends it appears. After all what are friends for?
    “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain~

Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    BJs doesn't open until 9:00 though, so if they were out and needed some immediately to start laundry, its HT.
    Would be a logical explanation IMHO. I can't tell you how many times I have gone grocery shopping only to turn around because I forgot something.

Thank you.

I'm kind of curious about BC's training diet. Did it included bananas, milk and green juice? The training detail on adventuresofbrad was incredibly detailed, but I never looked to see if there was anything about diet.

For what it's worth, I'm back at NG. The more time I have to think the more I change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by momof7 View Post
    Would be a logical explanation IMHO. I can't tell you how many times I have gone grocery shopping only to turn around because I forgot something.

Thank you.
    This happens to me almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    This happens to me almost daily.
    If I had remembered the list in the first place, my life would be easier!

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bottle Cap View Post
    I'm kind of curious about BC's training diet. Did it included bananas, milk and green juice? The training detail on adventuresofbrad was incredibly detailed, but I never looked to see if there was anything about diet.
    It could. I'm training for a marathon and eat bananas and drink green juice daily (I make mine though so I don't spend $4 a bottle). But my kids eat bananas, drink the green juice, and milk as well. So I wouldn't find anything unusual about that.

For what it's worth, I'm back at NG. The more time I have to think the more I change my mind.
    Congrats BR cuz I think I'm still up here . I change from day to day but as someone said earlier, my gut is actually telling me it will be guilty once they hear the depo tapes and all the mistruths and corrections etc.

Quote Originally Posted by momof7 View Post
    If I had remembered the list in the first place, my life would be easier!

Kelly
    Having 7 kids, I commend you on just getting out the door to the market!

Quote Originally Posted by Tipstaff View Post
    Posted this on yesterdays thread but wanted to say Thanks to all the great posts over the past 6 days. Have been away and not able to post but kept up with the reading.

Your posts and insights gave me the Cooper Trial fix I needed. Awesome information you all shared and Polk Salad Annie - wow even a great song!

You are all the best and 'thanks for keeping the lights on'.

Thank you, Tipstaff!! It's really Jim Groce's song. I was humming it all through my T/O. I echo your sentiments: to many great posters here. This has been a long lurk of a trial for me too. Next up Jason Young & Vincent Tabak (Jo Yeates / UK murder trial)!

Maybe the jurors plan on a long lunch first ... clear their heads and then agree to work a serious 24X7 over the weekend? Who knows ...

Slide over, sister. I'll sit beside you.

Quote Originally Posted by iucpa View Post
    You snipped much more eloquently than I did. But this is correct - I just rewatched this portion of the testimony this morning.

Sure seems to me the bulk of what they are requesting is more "state" evidence - don't know whether this is to further convince themselves of guilt or to impeach the evidence?

Anyone with experience on past trials on whether there's a pattern to discern from jury requests?
    It could also be that they are 10-2 or 11-1 NG and they are trying to convince the hold outs to remove their BDI glasses. There's really no way to know for sure.

Anyone have an opinion on who was the best witness for the State and

who was the best witness for the defense?

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast