1162 users online (210 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...n-tonight.html
    Cheney Mason visits ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’

sorry wrong thread
    Last edited by Ricki; 06-12-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

In Session ‏@InSession

At 12:30 prosecutor Jeff Ashton will discuss #CaseyAnthony's probation and her family.

Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame

Appear @InSession today 12-1. Year since #caseyanthony verdict & my client #texasequusearch @texasequusearch & false info in #josebaez book

Adam Longo ‏@adamlongo

Just talked w/ @MattMorganESQ who wants to know if ‪#caseyanthony‬ got $ from a Dr. Phil donation to the CMA Foundation. Court papers coming.

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

@mattmorganesq: we'll seek donation records of now-dissolved Caylee's Fund. Lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony: "Good Luck." ‪#CaseyAnthony

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Hours from #CaseyAnthony probation release, her atty Charles Greene tells those still angry over murder acquittal: "get over it get a life."

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Where will #CaseyAnthony go what will she do? #freedomfriday“@USATODAY: Probation ending for Casey Anthony http://usat.ly/MNsoRm

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Ashton announces fellow #CaseyAnthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick will be his chief assistant state attorney once he's in office.

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
    Earlier this month, #CaseyAnthony fell behind on her payment of court costs and got a warning from the court - pay up or be rearrested.

In the notice that #CaseyAnthony received, the court threatened to suspend her driver's license and turn her over to a collections agency.

ETA: Steve's reply to me when I asked about the license. From the letter:

"Your driver's license is being suspended. In order to avoid your driver's license being suspended...pay your past due balance."

Quote Originally Posted by FaerieB View Post
    In the notice that #CaseyAnthony received, the court threatened to suspend her driver's license and turn her over to a collections agency.

ETA: Steve's reply to me when I asked about the license. From the letter:

"Your driver's license is being suspended. In order to avoid your driver's license being suspended...pay your past due balance."
    Not sure that is much of a threat since her drivers license has been suspended since March 2009 according to the DMV website...

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Not sure that is much of a threat since her drivers license has been suspended since March 2009 according to the DMV website...
    It's probably just a form letter. I'm sure she could give a rats behind about anything like this anyway.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65