1338 users online (306 members and 1032 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Top 20 Baby Names of 2010

Jacob and Isabella held onto their spots at the top of the U.S. most popular names list, according to 2010 statistics released by the Social Security Administration on Thursday.

Here’s the complete Top 10:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...p-20-of-2010/#

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Jacob and Isabella....Is that because of Twilight? Has there been an increase in teen pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    Jacob and Isabella....Is that because of Twilight? Has there been an increase in teen pregnancy?
    Yes, the article blamed Twilight and a few other things for the names.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I was in '92 and we didn't even have anyone named Ethan, Jayden, Noah, Aiden, Mason, Andrew, Logan, Sophia, Madison, Mia, Addison, Ella, Natalie, Lily, or Grace in my high school during the years I was there, and we had about 1800 kids in my school. I've never even met anyone named Aiden, Mia, Lily, or Addison. But for '92, there are people in my grade (and the classes right before and after us) who had all of those names. My name ranks #837 down 200 spots from the year 2000.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    if you want to avoid a top 10 name - you can take my brother's advice and name all of your children after ski areas.
    I know where you post.

I would just like to share that my name is a good name and yet ignored as a classic as I am. Only four letters and not a spelling challenge. Apparently, I'm extremely special if mine hasn't made the list in eons.
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife View Post
    I would just like to share that my name is a good name and yet ignored as a classic as I am. Only four letters and not a spelling challenge. Apparently, I'm extremely special if mine hasn't made the list in eons.
    Joan? or Ruth?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    Joan? or Ruth?
    Close, but no cigar. <grin>
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Close, but no cigar. <grin>
    Jean or Jane?

Mary?

Mona? Jill? Lana? Nora? Lucy? Reba?

Ossa. The Goddess of Rumor.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    I didn't realize my daughters name was so popular. I have not heard another child/baby in my area named Natalie. My son when he was born his name ranked at 152 now 6 years later its in the 60's, again I have not heard my sons name, only the nicknames off of longer names.

Ossa. The Goddess of Rumor.
    Ossa? I've not heard that name before-- rather cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Ossa? I've not heard that name before-- rather cool.
    Not my true name, but considering I'm a troublemaker as of late I found it somewhat fitting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast