886 users online (136 members and 750 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    The judge pretty much said to ignore the crazies over at GOLO

Huge amount of respect for the Rentz family. Mrs R's attempt to comfort the Coopers was amazing. I do understand their stunned reaction... I'm sure they believe their son is innocent.

Justice is served. When DR hugged Cummings, I lost it. So glad the jury saw Brad for who Nancy saw in her last minutes on this earth.

Quote Originally Posted by jmflu View Post
    I am so happy the jury made the right decision. GUILTY of murder in the first degree!!!! (Folks who are shocked... Look at Brad. He's not shocked.)
    While I agree he did not looked shocked - but he did appear to zoned out. JMO

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
    #CooperTrial prosecutor & someone from Nancy Cooper's family will make statements shortly. Will be carried LIVE on WRAL.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Madflava View Post
    If he did it, he did it, if he didnt, he didnt but this was a poorly presented case by the prosecution that IMO failed to meet the burden of proof. They had a lot of help from a biased judge which IMO is a pretty accurate statement given how choked up he got at the end.
    And yet, the 12 people closest to the entire case unanimously thought the state did. Did you get to see all the photos or hear 100% of testimony?

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Know what, I don't know if I can blame them. Their son just got sent to prison for life. I wouldn't be in a hugging mood either.
    Not to speak of their two grandchildren, who knows if they are allowed to see them.
    I think blaming the parents is not really fair or nice for this matter.

I am shocked, not so much about the guilty; I thougth he is, but I tought they would go for 2nd degree.

Anyhow, many thanks to everyone here, for the warm welcome when I started posting here and the many explanations I kept asking for.

I hope this brings resolution to the Rentz family. I am rather surprised by the verdict given the evidence that we saw. I think his defense team was rather shocked as well. It would be interesting to know what was the deciding factor in their decision.

Not surprised by the verdict, extremely pleased. The jury obviously used common sense and didn't succumb to the "conspiracy" theories that someone tampered with Brad's computer. It was what it was. Justice prevailed.

Now I'm ready for Jason Young's trial. Don't think it will last as long as this trial did.
    The weight of lies will bring you down, and follow you to every town, cause nothing happens here that doesn’t happen there. So when you run make sure you run to something and not away from, cause lies don’t need an aeroplane to chase you anywhere.~ Avett Bros.

While ultimately the person that killed Nancy Cooper was found guilty, I will always have issues with how this case was investigated, prosecuted, and judged. I've enjoyed our "debates" on here I am very thankful to get my life back now.

Wow! I have never doubted BC was guilty, but based on what was presented at trial, I did not believe the jury would find him guilty. Can't wait to hear what convinced them!

Whoever asked me in the other thread about what time the wral special is on tonight about this: I dont know, i got the clip when i turned the tv on after the verdict. I may go upstairs and just tape the entire night of wral news and then i could try using my video camera to record it and throw it on youtube later tonight.

l WRAL NEWS in NC
    ALERT: Reaction to Brad Cooper guilty verdict http://www.wral.com/
    57 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Quote Originally Posted by CrimeAddict View Post
    Whoever asked me in the other thread about what time the wral special is on tonight about this: I dont know, i got the clip when i turned the tv on after the verdict. I may go upstairs and just tape the entire night of wral news and then i could try using my video camera to record it and throw it on youtube later tonight.
    7:00 p.m. according to the WRAL website.

Quote Originally Posted by RPD View Post
    The judge pretty much said to ignore the crazies over at GOLO
    That's good advice! That is a scary place!

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast