Defense doesn't want GA & CA in the courtroom....why?

Wow, no wonder she won't make eye contact with her parents. Crazy. I do think that's the only hope the defense team has...to create enough doubt in the jurors minds that they can't convict.

Who knows.... maybe if they are going to try to pin it on GA they are afraid ICA will fall apart and blow the plan. Maybe with the mountain od evidence that exists they fear GA or CA falling apart in the courtroom will injure the defense. In this case anyone's guess is as good as anothers.

I am thinking they are going to blame the death on GA. JMO.

I agree Tulessa and I as I said in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they say Casey never saw Caylee after Cindy took her to the nursing home.

Casey's lies are going to slap George and Cindy in the face and she doesn't want to witness it IMO.

Whatcha think about this?

"George and Cindy Anthony will likely be subject to impeachment by the testimony of other witnesses," the motion read.

Source: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27792617/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27792617/detail.html

Quoted from a similar WESH article:

In a motion filed late Thursday by Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason, he objected to the request from Anthony's parents.

"George and Cindy Anthony will likely be subject to impeachment by the testimony of other witnesses," the motion read.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27792617/detail.html#ixzz1LWf6RkXQ

I would appreciate a legal-type here at WS who could "dumb this down" for me.

Edit: To define my need for clarification, I want to know if "impeachment" would refer to their conduct (for example, a public official could be impeached for bad conduct), or would it refer to accusations.

In this 3-ring circus they are each their very own ring, each their own special brand of of crazy train. As much as CA/GA obviously want to get all up in it, to CONTROL the situation (drivin that train) with their last ditch public stance at no sequestration and a jail visit, I think the attempt at distancing is well-played. I have to give the defense a point on this one.

ETA: That way, when they realize who's really going down for this crime *coughGeorgecough* they cant play to the cameras, or try to manipulate the outcome.

Perhaps he still regards them as agents of the state...coz honestly, weren't we all convinced they were? :crazy:

I personally think it is Casey telling her parents that they are NOT Caylee's "next of kin." That SHE is Caylee's "next of kin" and there is nothing they can do about it!

Casey is the CEO and she is in charge! I think that Casey takes great offense that Cindy and George filed this motion to be in that courtroom for the "snothead." They are supposed to be there for HER! SHE is the victim!

This is just Casey sticking the knife in their chests a little further... wait until the trial when she continues to repeatedly stab them without mercy! She is hellbent on torturing them. One look at Casey's face when George was testifying and broke down tells you all you need to know about one Miss Casey Anthony.

So much for all the kindness between CA and Baez lately. Is it terrible for me to hope that CA brings ICA the most hideous clothes she can find for jury selection.:innocent:

IMHO. CA doesn't realize how harmful her reactions can be. She is a controlling personality, and can't just set back and watch how things roll. She feels the need to interject her opinion, one way or another. And she believes it's her right to do so. The thought that this is harmful in any way, just doesn't compute.

Then, she is a victim. Poor me. Flipping back and forth in front of a Jury, not good. It is better that the jury only sees the Poor, sad, grieving Grandmother.

While I understand her want/need to see/hear everything.. this is about her Daughters life (Caylee is gone) I get it. However, She can see the whole thing on the internet, and not have to contain her reactions. Alot less stress for her.

Granted, ICA may personally not what her there, for what ever personal reasons. For legal reasons I can see why her lawyers wouldn't want CA there.

So much for all the kindness between CA and Baez lately. Is it terrible for me to hope that CA brings ICA the most hideous clothes she can find for jury selection.:innocent:

lol! No, it's not terrible. If CA is in charge of wardrobe, she ought to bring in the lowest cut blouses she can find. :great:

I can hear the diesel engine starting to rev up on that Greyhound. One of the A's is about to be roadkill.

lol! No, it's not terrible. If CA is in charge of wardrobe, she ought to bring in the lowest cut blouses she can find. :great:

I can hear the diesel engine starting to rev up on that Greyhound. One of the A's is about to be roadkill.

I'm pretty sure JB and company had Michelle Medina make a quick stop over to the Anthony's house to pick up the trial wardrobe prior to them filing their objection. It is now safely stashed away in JB's office with a slew of security officers standing guard just in case Cindy tries to break in tonight. :floorlaugh:

Yeah, this is exactly how I see it happening. MOO

I agree Tulessa and I as I said in another thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they say Casey never saw Caylee after Cindy took her to the nursing home.

Casey's lies are going to slap George and Cindy in the face and she doesn't want to witness it IMO.

Whatcha think about this?

Source: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27792617/detail.html

Then how would she explain that she is seen on the Walmart cameras with Caylee?

Ms Lyon, the absolute best death penalty defense attorney, was on this Defense Team. JB, the Anthonys and their attorney, Mr. Lippman, all know what the Defense is going to present at trial.

MOO, of course. (all below paraphrased)

It's all too too coincidental.
1)The Anthony's Attorney files a motion on their behalf requesting that they can visit ICA without video of the visit being released to the media. Apparantly, someone told someone that defense would talk to ICA
---they already know the answer to this, "take it up with the jail
---so it's a wasted effort

2)The Anthony's Attorney makes a public appeal because JB won't respond to the Anthony's request to see ICA

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/05/florida.anthony.trial/
Casey Anthony defense wants parents kept out of courtroom
By the CNN Wire Staff - May 5, 2011 8:02 p.m. EDT

3)CM files motion to keep the Anthonys sequestered "throughout the relevant portions" (is there a rule book stating what parts of a trial are the relevant parts?) And saying basically that it's so ICA can have a fair trial And adding that
"George and Cindy Anthony will likely be subject to impeachment by the testimony of other witnesses"

Number 3, three, is the interesting one. We've all read and heard CA and GA add to and change what they have said before But does adding a pizza to the contents of the trunk of the car, when there was no pizza in the trunk of the car, or saying "I kissed them goodbye, no, I saw them leave, no, I walked them to the car" sound as serious as this motion sounds? What defense witness depo have we not read nor seen? That's the keeper of the "bombshell" - Or someone we totally least expect will have a moral epiphany on the stand. Regardless IMO the Defense, Mr. Lippman, the Anthonys And the Witness holding the bombshell all know what's what and are all working together as suggested or instructed by a very good DP Defense Attorney.

I personally think it is Casey telling her parents that they are NOT Caylee's "next of kin." That SHE is Caylee's "next of kin" and there is nothing they can do about it!

Casey is the CEO and she is in charge! I think that Casey takes great offense that Cindy and George filed this motion to be in that courtroom for the "snothead." They are supposed to be there for HER! SHE is the victim!

This is just Casey sticking the knife in their chests a little further... wait until the trial when she continues to repeatedly stab them without mercy! She is hellbent on torturing them. One look at Casey's face when George was testifying and broke down tells you all you need to know about one Miss Casey Anthony.

This reminds me of what Lee stated Casey said to him when this all began: "Maybe I'm a spiteful b!*ch."

I don't remember at what time it was said, but I remember something that Casey said to Cindy saying something like " no I did not tell anything" anyone remember this and where it may be found? Thank You

I feel you are 101% on this one. There is a rotten smell somewhere in this DT, And Your Honor is going to get a wift of it. There is always someone two steps a head. The Judge didn't where he is for no reason.

I don't remember at what time it was said, but I remember something that Casey said to Cindy saying something like " no I did not tell anything" anyone remember this and where it may be found? Thank You
IIRC it was during the very first jail visit.

I was thinking, I wonder how "kind and humble" CA thinks JB is now. And it is very ironic that their lawyer points out JB has had time for media appearances but not to address their visitation request. What's new is old and what's old is new. In the very first visitations, LA tells ICA that JB isn't returning their calls, GA tells her JB works for HER, and LE at the same point says JB doesn't return their calls. How unprofessional and childish is it to not at least reply "no she won't be visiting." Just answer them, Baez.

Oh, and is GA killing Caylee the part where we are supposed to say "now I understand."? Because JB said that we would get it at the very beginning. And, Baez, noone in their right mind is going to believe GA killed Caylee. Say what you will, but noone else in that family would have harmed a hair on her head. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back