Ads loading slowly

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
I'm having problems in the last day or so with the ads loading the board really slowly. Is this due to increased server traffic with the upcoming trial of Casey Anthony?

Also can I request the notice for the TV program be in a smaller font? It's taking up a huge portion of my screen... Thanks

Admin has been monitoring the server. We did notice it was slow earlier today.

And I'm passing along the second request to the bulletin monitor. :)

I'm having problems in the last day or so with the ads loading the board really slowly. Is this due to increased server traffic with the upcoming trial of Casey Anthony?

Also can I request the notice for the TV program be in a smaller font? It's taking up a huge portion of my screen... Thanks

LinasK, you beat me to it! The ads have really been dragging, takes forever to load a page. I have a very fast connection so I know it's not on my end.
Wouldn't it be great if the Caylee Forum could 86 the ads for the duration of the trial?

It's very slow for me as well. I do have an older computer, and notice that doubleclick usually shows up at the bottom when it's so slow here on WS and on other sites as well. Some sites online when I browse are very fast and some with plugins and ads are very slow or impossible. Is it because of the older computer?

I am not supposed to have ads on my pages, but I keep getting an Amazon.com rolling ad on the right side of my screen. I have tried everything I know to do and cannot make it go away. It is very distracting for me when I am trying to read.

Can anyone help me, please? Thanks so much!

Thanks for this thread I thought it was just mine. Having problems with ads loading slowly too.

I didn't want to complain cause I thought it may be due to the amount of people on WS and I am just thankful WS has kept the site going with all that traffic. But did notice when it wasn't as traffic busy ads were still loading slowly.

Thanks again.

I am not supposed to have ads on my pages, but I keep getting an Amazon.com rolling ad on the right side of my screen. I have tried everything I know to do and cannot make it go away. It is very distracting for me when I am trying to read.

Can anyone help me, please? Thanks so much!

Yes my dear we will get rid of it for you. is the genius behind the ad free pages.

Please be patient becaues it might be a few days.

Thanks,
Tricia

:seeya:

Thanks again, Tricia and ! The pages are ad free again!

My computer is faster now also!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back