1268 users online (249 members and 1019 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

I have always thought it was Burke.

As it stands now, I think Patsy dealt the initial fatal blow and John helped cover it up (for whatever reasons).
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

I too have always felt it was Burke.

Even though I have a BDI theory, in my heart I feel it was Patsy and JR helped to cover it up.
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

Patsy. And John went along with a cover up to protect himself, Burke, Patsy and keep their lifestyle intact. A former Miss America contestant doesn't do jail time.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

I believe Patsy is good for the head bash and ransom note, the rest, including the strangulation, would be John.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

I am going to say someone within the family...they are covering up for each other.

I've always wondered about Burke, but I've always wondered about the broken paint brush too.
    What you're dealing with is a horrendous crime. Three young boys murdered in cold blood. Just that alone upsets people. You look at the bodies and there are these savage injuries all over. It affects people emotionally and warps their judgement and then someone says, "Maybe it's satanic."

And they say, "Well the only type of person who would do this would be someone like that."

Whomever's DNA is on the stuff sent to Bode and the FBI crime lab.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet

I have always thought it was Patsy and yes, John knows what happened to Jon Benet, but he's never going to tell, especially now that she has passed.
    I'm just sayin...

"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Front runner is John, followed by Patsy then Burke.

But a BDI offers a more coherent explanation of the evidence, refutation of a BDI can be demonstrated by an instance of the FBI, BPD etc releasing information that ties him down as a suspect.

For me, if a Ramsey were in any way involved with this crime in any form it would have to do with Burke somehow. But they have cleared him from my understanding.
    The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The BPD concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. The PD has continued to look diligently for the source of the foreign DNA, and to date, we have compared DNA samples taken from more than 200 people. Finding the source of the DNA is key to helping us determine who killed JonBenet

Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    For me, if a Ramsey were in any way involved with this crime in any form it would have to do with Burke somehow. But they have cleared him from my understanding.
    I've never considered him a suspect to begin with.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    Burke was the focus of the Grand Jury proceedings...did the Grand Jury decide to indict Burke? Nobody but the DA's office knows. It was Alex Hunters decision not to indict...the buck stopped with him.

If I were to theorize about who killed little JonBenet...I would say Burke, Patsy and John.

Burke molested her, hit her over the head with his baseball hat.

Patsy staged the crime scene, wrote the ransom note with John dictating it.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

I believe she was killed by an intruder who came in (or out) the small window in the basement room where she was found.

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    Burke was the focus of the Grand Jury proceedings...did the Grand Jury decide to indict Burke? Nobody but the DA's office knows. It was Alex Hunters decision not to indict...the buck stopped with him.

If I were to theorize about who killed little JonBenet...I would say Burke, Patsy and John.

Burke molested her, hit her over the head with his baseball hat.

Patsy staged the crime scene, wrote the ransom note with John dictating it.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast