Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

JenniferTx

Reaction score
Who do YOU believe killed JBR?

I have always thought it was Burke.

As it stands now, I think Patsy dealt the initial fatal blow and John helped cover it up (for whatever reasons).

I too have always felt it was Burke.

Even though I have a BDI theory, in my heart I feel it was Patsy and JR helped to cover it up.

Patsy. And John went along with a cover up to protect himself, Burke, Patsy and keep their lifestyle intact. A former Miss America contestant doesn't do jail time.

I believe Patsy is good for the head bash and ransom note, the rest, including the strangulation, would be John.

I am going to say someone within the family...they are covering up for each other.

I've always wondered about Burke, but I've always wondered about the broken paint brush too.

Whomever's DNA is on the stuff sent to Bode and the FBI crime lab.

I have always thought it was Patsy and yes, John knows what happened to Jon Benet, but he's never going to tell, especially now that she has passed.

Front runner is John, followed by Patsy then Burke.

But a BDI offers a more coherent explanation of the evidence, refutation of a BDI can be demonstrated by an instance of the FBI, BPD etc releasing information that ties him down as a suspect.

For me, if a Ramsey were in any way involved with this crime in any form it would have to do with Burke somehow. But they have cleared him from my understanding.

For me, if a Ramsey were in any way involved with this crime in any form it would have to do with Burke somehow. But they have cleared him from my understanding.

I've never considered him a suspect to begin with.

Burke was the focus of the Grand Jury proceedings...did the Grand Jury decide to indict Burke? Nobody but the DA's office knows. It was Alex Hunters decision not to indict...the buck stopped with him.

If I were to theorize about who killed little JonBenet...I would say Burke, Patsy and John.

Burke molested her, hit her over the head with his baseball hat.

Patsy staged the crime scene, wrote the ransom note with John dictating it.

I believe she was killed by an intruder who came in (or out) the small window in the basement room where she was found.

Burke was the focus of the Grand Jury proceedings...did the Grand Jury decide to indict Burke? Nobody but the DA's office knows. It was Alex Hunters decision not to indict...the buck stopped with him.

If I were to theorize about who killed little JonBenet...I would say Burke, Patsy and John.

Burke molested her, hit her over the head with his baseball hat.

Patsy staged the crime scene, wrote the ransom note with John dictating it.

:goodpost:

The Grand Jury not indict BR because of his age, even if they KNEW he did it. End of story as far as BR goes.

I feel JB was silenced with a bash to the head because she screamed while she was being molested. I think it may have happened in her room; she was carried to the basement and died there, just outside the WC on the carpeted floor where the urine stains were found. But the scream heard across the street seems to indicate she may have been molested in the basement, which I also can envision. When she collapsed and appeared to have been killed, at that point the staging began. I truly can't pinpoint the molester, but I can rule out Patsy (as the molester). My molester theory is spilt between JAR, BR and friend of BR.
I still think about the "Patsy toilet rage" theory (which was also ST's) but not as much as I used to.
I am absolutely certain she wrote the note. She would not have done that unless she was covering for someone in her family.
There are some things i strongly do NOT believe. I do NOT believe Patsy did all of it by herself, nor do I believe JR was unaware of what happened till that morning. I do NOT believe BR did it all by himself, nor do I believe he had any part in the staging.

The Grand Jury not indict BR because of his age, even if they KNEW he did it. End of story as far as BR goes.

I feel JB was silenced with a bash to the head because she screamed while she was being molested. I think it may have happened in her room; she was carried to the basement and died there, just outside the WC on the carpeted floor where the urine stains were found. But the scream heard across the street seems to indicate she may have been molested in the basement, which I also can envision. When she collapsed and appeared to have been killed, at that point the staging began. I truly can't pinpoint the molester, but I can rule out Patsy (as the molester). My molester theory is spilt between JAR, BR and friend of BR.
I still think about the "Patsy toilet rage" theory (which was also ST's) but not as much as I used to.
I am absolutely certain she wrote the note. She would not have done that unless she was covering for someone in her family.
There are some things i strongly do NOT believe. I do NOT believe Patsy did all of it by herself, nor do I believe JR was unaware of what happened till that morning. I do NOT believe BR did it all by himself, nor do I believe he had any part in the staging.

No!!!

They put him in the romper room and grilled him for 6 hours. And cleared him completely.

I believe Patsy wrote the note to cover for someone in her family but that's all I'm really sure of.

I believe an intruder killed JonBenet, and his dna is what was found. Not just a stranger intruder, but an associate of someone (probably a female) who had access to, and may have worked at the Ramsey home. Either a plot to get money and molest, or to cover up pedophile abuse (done by either himself or the person with access to the home) over the previous year. Whoever convinced JonBenet to believe Santa was visiting again could have been the ring leader.

I believe there was definitely a cover up, staging. Why cover for an unknown intruder? I believe Patsy wrote the ransom note.

Let's see, an unknown intruder climbed through a broken basement window and killed JonBenet and the R's covered up for them. It's beyond explanation and I don't believe an IDI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back