1213 users online (200 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why Has DT "Lost" their Jury Consultant??

Per WFTV Noon News today Casey Anthony's Defense Team Jury Consultant is no longer on board and they are "scramblin" to find a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by enelram View Post
    Per WFTV Noon News today Casey Anthony's Defense Team Jury Consultant is no longer on board and they are "scramblin" to find a new one.
    After getting paid by 48 hours--pro bono seemed a little bit less??????---we know JAC won't pay....
    jmo

Yep, he got his $$$$ and got outta town. Isn't that what everyone (except the SA) directly involved in this case is in it for...the $$$$ and the fame.

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    http://www.wftv.com/news/27801661/detail.html

"WFTV is working to get more information on why Gabriel has left the defense team."
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

The defense will probably try to use this as a delay tactic....but HHJP already told them that CM is perfectly experienced and capable of picking a jury....

Yes, took the money and ran, and doesn't want the "loss" on his average.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    The defense will probably try to use this as a delay tactic....but HHJP already told them that CM is perfectly experienced and capable of picking a jury....
    And SA does not have one, so it's an even playing field. If you can't afford to pay for one I guess you have to go without. jmo

Oh Gawd, I hope this doesn't cause yet another bogus delay!

Quote Originally Posted by SevenSeas View Post
    I can't see why it would.. Judge Perry already told them that they didn't need one.
    Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore. - JG

Delay tactic?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSeas View Post
    quite interesting the motion on the 30 day delay for the other thing that was denied...

they are going to use every possible thing in their bag to delay this now

moo

eta: wonder if gabriel quit or was let go? I mean how could he do this to them four days before jury selection starts! Who will want to ever hire him again? Not a good career move on his part unless he has a very good excuse

GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Don't get me started!!

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    quite interesting the motion on the 30 day delay for the other thing that was denied...

they are going to use every possible thing in their bag to delay this now

moo

eta: wonder if gabriel quit or was let go? I mean how could he do this to them four days before jury selection starts! Who will want to ever hire him again? Not a good career move on his part unless he has a very good excuse
    OTOH it might be seen as a very smart career move. As if he had come to his senses at last.
    JMO

Any one else feel a giggling fit coming on? Sorry for the O/T but Mama started it.

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast