Why Has DT "Lost" their Jury Consultant??

enelram

Reaction score
Per WFTV Noon News today Casey Anthony's Defense Team Jury Consultant is no longer on board and they are "scramblin" to find a new one.

Per WFTV Noon News today Casey Anthony's Defense Team Jury Consultant is no longer on board and they are "scramblin" to find a new one.

After getting paid by 48 hours--pro bono seemed a little bit less??????---we know JAC won't pay....

Yep, he got his $$$$ and got outta town. Isn't that what everyone (except the SA) directly involved in this case is in it for...the $$$$ and the fame.

The defense will probably try to use this as a delay tactic....but HHJP already told them that CM is perfectly experienced and capable of picking a jury....:)

Yes, took the money and ran, and doesn't want the "loss" on his average.

The defense will probably try to use this as a delay tactic....but HHJP already told them that CM is perfectly experienced and capable of picking a jury....:)

And SA does not have one, so it's an even playing field. If you can't afford to pay for one I guess you have to go without. jmo

Oh Gawd, I hope this doesn't cause yet another bogus delay!

Oh Gawd, I hope this doesn't cause yet another bogus delay!

quite interesting the motion on the 30 day delay for the other thing that was denied...
:waitasec:

they are going to use every possible thing in their bag to delay this now

moo

eta: wonder if gabriel quit or was let go? I mean how could he do this to them four days before jury selection starts! Who will want to ever hire him again? Not a good career move on his part unless he has a very good excuse

quite interesting the motion on the 30 day delay for the other thing that was denied...

moo

eta: wonder if gabriel quit or was let go? I mean how could he do this to them four days before jury selection starts! Who will want to ever hire him again? Not a good career move on his part unless he has a very good excuse

OTOH it might be seen as a very smart career move. :floorlaugh: As if he had come to his senses at last.

Any one else feel a giggling fit coming on? Sorry for the O/T but Mama started it. :floorlaugh:

When the DT asked HHJP to fund a Jury consultant for them he told them that he and CM had selected many a Jury without any difficulty all across Florida, and he denied their request ( for JAC to fund it).
So if that is so why does CM need one now so desperately?

moo

This is where Mason finally becomes useful to the defense team, he's been there before.

When the DT asked HHJP to fund a Jury consultant for them he told them that he and CM had selected many a Jury without any difficulty all across Florida, and he denied their request ( for JAC to fund it).
So if that is so why does CM need one now so desperately?

Even Nelson Serrano wasn't as universally disliked as ICA?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back