Upcoming Much Needed Media Coverage

mahmoo

Reaction score
Heads up for those of you interested in these cases. On Friday, May 27 · 8:00pm - 8:30pm (PDT), online radio show Behind The Yellow Tape, is going to be covering the JDP murder cases.

The host of the show is Joey Orega, co-founder of The Ullemeyer Group. Guests on the show will be criminal profiler Dr. Maurice Godwin who was retained by local law enforcement earlier in the case to assist with the investigation AND.....Stacy Dittrich, an award-winning 17-year law enforcement officer, author, media consultant, and former detective specializing in sex crimes. It sounds like an awesome, well credentialed group to hear discuss these cases and listeners are encouraged to call in with questions for them.

The show will air here. The "call-in" number is listed there and also a brief synopsis about the cases. The broadcast will be archived at that site also for those that aren't able to listen to the original show. I definitely hope to tune-in and maybe we can recap the show on this thread.

Super excited they're covering these JDP cases!!!!!!

Tomorrow night at 9:00 CST they will air the show "Dark Minds" and it will be about this case. I posted a link in the main discussion post.

I just now watched the Dark Minds piece. It was ridiculous, imo. On the other hand, any exposure is good exposure.

Just watched the Dark Minds Brutal Bayou. It was okay if you like that kind of dramatization. Better than nothing.

What happened to the Kodiak documentary that was being filmed? Was this it?

I hope something else gets put out there. The news interviews were better, the family members asking for help from outside sources was better.

I did see there was a book written, didn't look like my style book, but I think it is called The Glass Rainbow. I prefer non-fiction, this looked like fiction.

Jennings 8: Unsolved murders haunt town, police
From www.wwltv.com in New Orleans

Their killings have gained national notoriety, often portrayed as the work of a serial killer. But police documents obtained by WWL-TV suggest a very different – and potentially more sinister – theory: that police somehow were involved in the killings.
Rumors of law enforcement involvement in the killings are not new.
A wide range of circumstances have fueled the rumors that police have blood on their hands, whether with a direct hand in the violence or by covering up the horrible acts of others.
The speculation starts with one basic fact shared by the victims. Each of the murders remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back