Identified! FL - Miami, BlkFem 534UFFL, 46-60, hit by train, Mar'06 - Orias Day

tamar

Reaction score
Unidentified Black Female Doe Network Case File 534UFFL

The victim was discovered on March 11, 2006 in Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida

Estimated Date of Death: 1 day prior

Estimated age: 46-60 years old

Approximate Height and Weight: 66"; 250 lbs.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Long, gray and black dreadlocks; brown eyes. Skin lesions/cysts on the chest, abdomen, buttocks. Vertical scar on lower abdomen and scar on left shoulder. She has had a total hysterectomy.

Dentals: Dentition in poor repair, with fracture of front tooth due to cavities.

Fingerprints: Available

DNA: Available

Case History:

The victim was was walking on the southbound train tracks when she was struck by a Tri-Rail train, in the 300 block of North West 170th Street.

Attachments

• namus567ab.jpg
    namus567ab.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 142
I didn't see any previous posts on this case in a search, so if I missed anything please merge, or advise.

Brenda Nell Dearing Nampn

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

# Missing Since: December 15, 2004 from Mobile, Alabama
# Classification: Endangered Missing
# Date Of Birth: November 2, 1953
# Age: 51
# Height: 5'7"
# Weight: 285 lbs.
# Hair Color: Brown
# Eye Color: Brown
# Race: Black
# Gender: Female
# Distinguishing Characteristics: Pierced ears.
# Medical Conditions: May be in need of immediate
medical attention for early-onset Alzheimer's Disease.
# Clothing: White pants and tennis shoes.
# AKA: "Fudge"
# NCIC Number: M-754489003
# Case Number: 504120522

Details of Disappearance
Dearing, of Pennsylvania was visiting relatives, she was last seen in
The Seven Hills community at 3 p.m. in Mobile, Alabama by family members on December 15, 2004.

Attachments

• dearing_brenda.jpg
    dearing_brenda.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 127
Hard to tell Tamar. The stats match up fairly well. The chin and forehead are throwing me off. Brenda appears to have a shorter chin and forehead. If the ME can determine the scars are older than two years perhaps a quick rule out can be established that way.

I should have said quick rule in or out. I think it is worth inquiring on. I always wonder how the decendent may appear a bit differently due to positioning with the photo's or recons are made. And it crossed my mind perhaps that is why the chin and forehead may appear off.

hth

Just came across a new MP that looks a lot like this UID:
Bobbie Jean McDowell
http://nampn.org/cases/mcdowell_bobbie_jean.html

534UFFL.jpg

Thoughts?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

She looks really similar but perhaps the dental info doesn't match? The MP was missing two front teeth but this is not mentioned in the Doe details:
Dentals: Dentition in poor repair, with fracture of front tooth due to cavities.

She looks really similar but perhaps the dental info doesn't match? The MP was missing two front teeth but this is not mentioned in the Doe details:

Agreed. I also can't get past the fact that the lips are different.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Her Namus profile is still active as of noonish today https://identifyus.org/en/cases/567

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/567 is still up today. DoeNetwork says that she was identified 8/1/2014.

On NamUs, there are three rule outs. I guess that means all we know about her is that she is not Aussie Binford, Lila Martin or Detra McGuire.

I guess this makes me sound nosy, but I wanted to know. As long as her family and all of the right people know, that makes it alright. The people who announced the ID to Doe must not have let NamUs know.

I checked the people who were suggested as matches too, and all those profiles were also still up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back