Let's dissect the 31 days! ~ just for fun til Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic a screen shot and have at it! We did our best to copy "The Calendar!"

I would love to be a part of this discussion, but I need to brush up on the facts of the case. Does anyone have a good thread or place to recommend to get an overview? Thanks!

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/... misc collection of pics posted/31 days caps/

screen shots of Vinnie Politan's 31 days (Casey Anthony) I will add more tomorrow!
Thx to A_NEWS_JUNKIE for her help!!!

Hey guys - just wanted to point out there is a small and a large of each calendar shot. The large is for over 40 eyes (easy viewing on my photobucket) but USE THE SMALL for posting! We don't want to blow the margins! I think the small size is big enough to see but not blow the margins!

Good Gawd......wouldn't we need 32 days to cover it all??

Where to start......

Gogo boots and table top bump and grind?

Stocking up on "unmentionables" at Chez Target.

Getting ink with a suspicious wink?

Renting flicks with current ****.

I'll help

June 16th, 2008 - Sometime between the morning and late afternoon of this day... Caylee Marie Anthony was murdered. Caylee was deceased before 7:58pm of this day because this is the first images we have of Casey Anthony... without Caylee... at the Blockbuster renting the movies "Untraceable" and "Jumpers" with her boyfriend of the moment, Tony Lazzaro.

Druggin her daughter... After all, how did she sleeps thru partys? If you fart loud my toddler will hear it and wake up!!

Not sure if this is supposed to start with the 1st day, but the wording of when Caylee went missing which was June 9th in some of the first statements to LE. By TL words ica was laying up with him starting on June 8th and/or 9th. June 16th, by accounts via ica cell phone, she didn't leave her home until 4ish and not 1ish.

Can I throw in something here in relation to the CA MySpace of July? She mentioned in her open letter to ica about a daughter who had no money and no JOB. KWIM?

Okay, am I the only over forty who cannot even make out the crazy scrawls even when zoomed??? Would love to participate - but without a translator, I am screwed.

I'll help

June 16th, 2008 - Sometime between the morning and late afternoon of this day... Caylee Marie Anthony was murdered. Caylee was deceased before 7:58pm of this day because this is the first images we have of Casey Anthony... without Caylee... at the Blockbuster renting the movies "Untraceable" and "Jumpers" with her boyfriend of the moment, Tony Lazzaro.

THis is the key moment of the timeline, imo. This is the first time that Caylee is seen alone without Caylee. All the prosecution needs to ask is " WHERE is Caylee while Casey is on this movie date?"

Very simple question. Where was the child at 7:58 pm on June 16th? If she cannot answer that she is toast.

ETA: what are the options for their answer?
1. Zanny ? [ Nope, off the table.]
2. with George?
3. drugged in the car trunk?
4. drowned, in the trunk?
5. Abducted by a stranger?

But she DID answer that, remember, Caylee is with the invisinanny.

Hey, you didn't get the memo from Linda K-Baden, I guess.

No more invisinanny. They are taking that option off the table. I cannot wait to see what they are putting in her place. George? Roy K? A stranger?

Yes, not only was Caylee with the invisinanny... Casey was pacing back and forth worrying all night! :banghead:

I did a timeline a while back using all of Casey's statements (lies) about June 16th, 2008 and she... according to her accounts... spent a total of 22 minutes searching for his "missing" and "kidnapped" baby before being seen at Blockbuster with Tony @ 7:58pm. She really is an <unusual person>!

Hey, you didn't get the memo from Linda K-Baden, I guess.

No more invisinanny. They are taking that option off the table. I cannot wait to see what they are putting in her place. George? Roy K? A stranger?

Yeah, I got the memo alright, but I live in the real world, where I remember the story about the invisinanny. The defense lives in lala land to think they can just take her and pull her off the table when the country has been looking at her incredulously for so long. Not even Criss Angel could pull that illusion off, now you see her, now you don't lol.

On June 17th, 2008 - According to the timeline... this is the date that George and Cindy give as the date that the ladder was found where it should not have been... I'm reading off the timeline and it says that Cindy and George confirmed this date on Greta and with their conversation with Mark Furman as the date of the ladder incident.

Unfortunately for Casey, her defense and the Anthony's is that this does not match up with the "accidental drowning" theory. Caylee was already "missing" aka deceased by the time of the ladder incident... according to them. Just sayin'!

THis is the key moment of the timeline, imo. This is the first time that Caylee is seen alone without Caylee. All the prosecution needs to ask is " WHERE is Caylee while Casey is on this movie date?"

Very simple question. Where was the child at 7:58 pm on June 16th? If she cannot answer that she is toast.

ETA: what are the options for their answer?
1. Zanny ? [ Nope, off the table.]
2. with George?
3. drugged in the car trunk?
4. drowned, in the trunk?
5. Abducted by a stranger?

Possible....

6. Chloroform Overdose, or planned CH overdose

J/K... AS if.............

Wow! 7:58 pm 6/16/08. I never caught that!
I am really beginning to question if Caylee ever woke to 6/16. IMO her demise was indeed Father's Day. I want to say BUT WHY!!!!
If her biological dad is indeed deceased, I hope she is playing with her daddy in Heaven.

"...stealing, boozing, screwing and tattooing." ~ Mark NeJame on Nancy Grace.:woohoo:

I would love to be a part of this discussion, but I need to brush up on the facts of the case. Does anyone have a good thread or place to recommend to get an overview? Thanks!

Hope this is OK. Hinky has a great timeline and discovery library:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/timeline-and-discovery/

Okay, am I the only over forty who cannot even make out the crazy scrawls even when zoomed??? Would love to participate - but without a translator, I am screwed.

Hinky also has put it in calendar form:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/cmacalendar.pdf

The 31 days are enough by itself, but when you look back at what she did during those 31 days, it's incomprehensible. On the 16th of June, (the very day that Caylee is laying in Casey's trunk dead), Casey calls Jesse telling hm about the "drama" at home and that she really needs a place to stay (hint, hint). Well, I guess she did.

After that she goes with BF Tony to Blockbuster to rent movies. The video captures her careless demeanor. Then she goes on to watch these distubing movies and we hear nothing from Tony about any hint of sadness or concern, while this is going on. She is more concerned with making her BF happy by cooking, buying groceries and pizza (with her best friends money, no less).

The tattoo, the constant clubbing, shopping for the right thing to wear were her priorities. When Tony leaves town for vacation, Will becomes a sudden but temporary replacement. It seems Casey has no problem replacing anyone in her life, not even her own flesh and blood.

When any friends asked where Caylee was, it was always at the beach, Disney World, the Nanny's, etc...What mother could say these things, so calmly, about their child that lay dead in the woods with duct tape around her face ?

31 days...how many of those days did she spend driving around with the smell of her dead daughters body in the car ? Probably until she could stand it no more. It wasn't knowing that was the smell of Caylee, the problem began when Casey could no longer tolerate that smell herself. She knew others would take notice too.

She partied and lived life without a care in the world, for those 31 days. She would have continued that life style had she not been caught. She moved on from guy to guy hoping one would take her in, thank God they were saved from that.

What one thing did Casey do, during those 31 days (or since), that slightly resembled a grieving mother that had just lost a child ? Not one thing comes to mind.

I'm done...gotta go check my blood pressure again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire