“Nothing to report.”

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Despite their suspicions, the state police have not charged Peterson with harming Stacy, and judging from a status update provided by Master Sgt. Tom Burek, a state police spokesman, that agency’s investigators have made little, if any, progress in the nearly four years she has been missing.

In an emailed statement about the Stacy case, Burek simply wrote, “Nothing to report.” He did not respond to further questions.
http://plainfield.patch.com/article...-as-slain-wifes-family-waits-for-day-in-court

Despite their suspicions, the state police have not charged Peterson with harming Stacy, and judging from a status update provided by Master Sgt. Tom Burek, a state police spokesman, that agency’s investigators have made little, if any, progress in the nearly four years she has been missing.

In an emailed statement about the Stacy case, Burek simply wrote, “Nothing to report.” He did not respond to further questions.
http://plainfield.patch.com/article...-as-slain-wifes-family-waits-for-day-in-court

I'm sad that somehow he has gotten away with Stacy's disappearance for now. I want her family to know that we have not forgotten her.

I was thinking today that it would be so appropriate if just before or in the middle of his murder trial for killing Kathleen, if Stacy's remains could be found.

I was just checking in to see if there were any new updates. Stacy seems to have dropped off the radar here in the area. Usually, we get an update whenever Drewpy goes to court, but nothing in a while. Stacy and her family are always in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that both Kathleen and Stacy will have their justice.

I was just checking in to see if there were any new updates

Me too . How depressing to think her kids have no parents with them now . I really hope they don't think she left them willingly because I don't think for a single second that she did . Drew said some pretty terrible thing about Stacy to the press so I am sure he said the same things to his kids .

I pray the wheels of justice run over Drew in the near Future. Not just for Kathleen and Stacy, but anyone else he brought harm to as well.

Any new news? I thought his trial started this month? Anyone? TIA!

Untouchable, the Drew Peterson movie airs this Saturday Night, January 21st at 8pm CMT on Lifetime. Maybe that will get the spotlight back on Stacy anyway since we all now know Kathleen's death was murder. I just wish they would of called it something else like the Stacy Peterson dissappearance because I'm sure ole Drew is getting some sick pleasure out of having his name in the title. But if it helps in anyway to bring new light to Stacy's case and convict the murdering then I'm all for it. Laugh it up now, Drew, cuz I'm pretty sure u won't beat the Kathleen rap. Scary thought this man had a gun and a badge for so long.

I don't know where I should put this, so I thought I'd put it here. I live in Chicago. I'm familiar with Bolingbrook - and Bolingbrook is right off of I-55 (where the skeleton was found).
http://hinsdale.patch.com/articles/human-remains-found-near-stevenson-expressway-f5717cc4
Also, 890AM in Chicago had Joel Brodsky (attorney for DP) on the Roe and Roeper show, discussing how Drew is going to sue people for libel after he is (naturally) cleared of all charges. This stems from those in the media not using 'allegedly' in regards to calling him a murderer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back